- NIE Power connection directly adjacent to Site
- Mains water on site
- Hardstanding lane way to site
- No ridge height restriction
- Mature and private 0.75 acre site
- Planning Ref: LA02/2017/0523/O
This is a stunning residential building site of circa 0.75 acres for 1no. dwelling, located down the Whappstown Lane.
The site is one of three beautifully spacious sites with the tranquil setting of Whappstown Lane, off the Whappstown Road. The site has panoramic rural views and a fast flowing burn to the border.
The subject site has outline planning for a detached two storey dwelling and detached garages.
Located within easy access to Ballymena and Ballyclare schools, and an easy commute to Belfast etc.
This beautiful site is the rare opportunity to acquire a site with Mains Water is on site and NIE Power connection pole is directly adjacent to the site.