• Entrance hall with laminate wooden flooring.
• Downstairs toilet and whb.
• Lounge with laminate wooden flooring.
• Kitchen/Dining area with range of Shaker units.
• Utility room, plumbed for washing machine.
• Three bedrooms, Master with En-suite.
• Bathroom with suite and electric shower cubicle.
• Oil fired central heating.
• uPVC double glazed windows.
• uPVC fascia and soffits.
• Brick pavia parking area to side.
• Enclosed to rear with lawn, patio and decking.
• Space for Garage (subject to approvals).
• Close to local shops, schools, bus stop and river walk.
• Within easy reach of town centre and main commuter roads.
An attractive semi detached home well located close to Rosses Avenue, this well presented property offers bright and spacious living accommodation suited to a range of purchaser. Positioned on a spacious site with generous off street parking and a fully enclosed rear with lawn, patio and decking; main commuter roads, bus stops, shops, grammar schools and Ballymena town centre are all within easy reach. A quality house in a popular area where it is becoming increasingly difficult to secure a home, this is the perfect opportunity for the first time purchaser to get on the 'property ladder'.
Entrance Hall. :- Laminate wooden flooring. Balustrade staircase.
Downstairs Toilet. Lfwc and whb in white with chrome accessories.
Laminate wooden flooring.
Lounge 4.44m x 3.91m (14’7’’ x 12’10’’) :- Pine Adam style fireplace
with cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Laminate wooden flooring.
Kitchen/Dining area 5.00m x 3.20m (16’5’’ x 10’6’’) :- Includes range
of eye and low level Shaker style units in maple with glass displays.
‘Fly-over’ above window with spotlights. One and a quarter bowl stainless
steel sink unit with splash back tiling. Built in hob and oven. Stainless steel
extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Utility room 2.97m x 1.50m (9’9” x 4’11”) :- Includes eye and low level
units with ‘Fly-over’ above window. Plumbed for washing machine.
Ceramic tiled flooring.
Landing. Shelved Hotpress off. Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 3.37m x 2.81m (11’1’’ x 9’3’’) :- Storage cupboard off.
En-suite 2.08m x 1.00m (6’10” x 3’3”) :- White lfwc and whb with chrome
accessories. Splash back tiling to whb. Fully tiled shower cubicle with
Bedroom 2 3.35m x 2.87m (11’0’’ x 9’5’’) :- Built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 2.81m x 2.40m (9’3” x 7’11”)
Bathroom 2.81m x 2.11m (9’3” x 6’11”) :- White three piece suite includes
lfwc, whb and bath. Chrome accessories. Splash back tiling to whb and bath.
Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled flooring.
Space for Garage (Subject to necessary approvals).
Front :- Brick pavia parking area. Laid in lawn.
Side :- Gated access to rear.
Rear :- Fully enclosed, with lawn with flagged patio
area. Decking area.
• 1050 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £920.23
• Freehold assumed.
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.