Well presented semi detached house and garage positioned on a spacious site finished to a high standard throughout including a recently fitted Bathroom suite. Conveniently located close to local schools, main commuter roads and Ballymena town centre. Please contact our office to arrange your viewing.
- Entrance Hall with laminate wooden flooring.
- Lounge with tiled fireplace and cast iron inset.
- Kitchen/Dining area with range of Shaker style units.
- Landing with Hotpress off.
- Three bedrooms, Two with built in storage.
- Bathroom with recently fitted white three piece suite.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Ever green hedge to front with decorative stone.
- Tarmac parking area.
- Fully enclosed to rear with flagged patio area.
- Garage with up and over door.
- Within walking distance of local shops and schools.
- Convenient to Ballymena town centre.
- No forwarding chain.
Entrance Hallway :- Laminate wooden flooring. Storage under stairs.
Lounge 5.4m x 3.4m (17’9’’ x 11’2’’) :- Tiled fireplace and hearth with cast iron inset.
Kitchen/Dining 5.4m x 3.02m (17’5” x 9’11”) :- Includes range of eye and low level Shaker style units in Beech. Stainless steel sink unit with tiling to units. Electric hob and oven. Space for dishwasher, fridge and washing machine. Tiled flooring.
Landing :- Access to loft. Hotpess off with storage. Balustrade staircase.
Bedroom 1 3.5m x 3.4m (11’6” x 11’2”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 3.92m x 2.8m (12’1” x 9’3”) :- Storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 2.53m x 2.41m (8’4” x 7’11”)
Bathroom 2.18m x 1.7m (7’2” x 5’7”):- Recently fitted high gloss units in white. Shower above bath. Chrome accessories. Fully tiled walls.
Garage 6.6m x 3m (21’8” x 9’10”) :- Up and over Garage door.
Front :- Evergreen hedge. Laid in decorative stone.
Side :- Tarmac parking area for numerous vehicles. Access to rear.
Rear :- Fully enclosed to rear with wooden fence. Flagged patio area.
• 1065 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £857.80
• Long leasehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.