A prominent family home in one of Ballymena's most sought after locations, this spacious property (c.1400sqft) is full of character and original features, and will appeal to the more discerning of purchaser. Set on a mature site with extensive parking area to the front and side, the rear is fully enclosed and benefits from a large lawn area and patio, accessed from the extended Dining/Family room. A short walk from nearby schools and Ballymena town centre, main commuter roads are also close by, offering easy access to Belfast and The North via the recently upgraded A26 road network. This property offers massive potential, and as such we recommend early inspection to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Porch with original tiled flooring.
- Hallway with panelled Mahogany staircase.
- Cloakroom off Hallway.
- Lounge with Adam style fireplace with marble inset.
- Family/Dining room with uPVC patio doors to rear.
- Kitchen includes range of eye and low level units.
- Utility room, plumbed for washing machine.
- Ground Floor Shower room.
- Four Bedrooms, all with fitted storage.
- Bathroom includes coloured three piece suite.
- uPVC double glazed windows to front and rear.
- uPVC external doors, fascia and soffits.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Detached Garage.
- Parking area for numerous vehicles.
- Mature gardens to rear, fully enclosed with lawns.
- Within easy walking distance of town and schools.
- Convenient to commuter roads.
- No forwarding chain.
Entrance Porch :- Original tiled flooring.
Hallway :- Mahogany panelled staircase with storage area.
Lounge 4.57m x 4.04m (15’0” x 13’3”) :- Bay window. Adam style fireplace with marble inset and hearth.
Family/Dining room 6.73m x 4.01m (22’1” x 13’2”) :- Adam style fireplace with marble inset and hearth. Open to Dining area. uPVC patio doors to rear.
Kitchen 4.83m x 2.84m (15’10” x 9’4”) :- Includes range of eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker and fridge. Part tiled walls.
Utility room 2.69m x 2.49m (8’10” x 8’2”) :- Includes range of eye and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine.
Shower room 2.72m x 0.76m (8’11” x 2’6”) :- Includes white ceramic lfwc and whb. Shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls.
Landing :- Feature stained glass window to side. Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 4.57m x 3.25m (15’0’’ x 10’8’’) :- Bay window.
Bedroom 2 3.63m x 3.25m (11’11’’ x 10’8’’) :- Fitted bed recess.
Bedroom 3 2.84m x 2.74m (9’4” x 9’0”) :- Fitted storage.
Bedroom 4 2.84m x 2.67m (9’4” x 8’9”)
Bathroom 2.84m x 1.83m (9’4” x 6’0”) :- Includes coloured three piece suite comprising lfwc, vanity whb and bath. Chrome accessories including shower attachment to bath. Fully tiled walls.
Front :- Tarmac parking area for numerous vehicles. Laid in lawn.
Side :- Gated access to rear.
Rear :- Concrete yard. Laid in lawn with flagged walkway and patio. Enclosed with evergreen hedges and wooden fencing.
• 1400 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £1,074.97
• Freehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.