New Detached Barn Style Home with Garage and full turnkey specification
House Spec for Ballinderry Road
· Triple Glazing windows throughout, Grey UPVC window frames, patio doors and rear French doors.
· Composite Front door for added security and energy performance
· Roller shutter door to garage in Grey finish to match windows
· Black UPVC fascia boards and seamless aluminium guttering
· Coloured render installed (k-rend or similar)
· Composite cladding installed to selected areas
· Kitchen and utility provided by luxury local kitchen company, Strawhill Kitchens. Range of doors and worktops to be picked from. Solid worktops to kitchen. Laminate to utility area
· Integrated appliances to include, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor
· Bathrooms supplied by Watersheds bathroom company.
· Kitchen, dining room, hall and utility all tiled. Range of tiles available at local supplier Tile Works
· Bathroom floors and showers tiled. Range of tiles available from local supplier Tile Works
· Bedrooms, stairs, landing, living room, study finished with carpet, range of colours available
· Laminate flooring to garden room, range of colours
· Multi fuel stove installed in kitchen diner
· High Grade electrical spec throughout to include Tv and data points to bedrooms and communal rooms. LED spot lights installed to communal spaces. Pendant lights to bedrooms
· Shelving to hot press
· Oil fired central heating, pressurised hot water cylinder, under floor heating to ground floor with radiators to first floor. Individual heating zones to ground floor rooms and one further heating zone to first floor
· Digital room stats with smart WIFI control for heating
· Alarm wired (first fix only)
· Solid internal doors with luxury handles. Choice of doors available
· Moulded and painted skirting, architrave and full door stops. Range of Farrow and Ball colours
· All rooms painted internally with range of Farrow and Ball colours. White ceilings throughout
· Range of Solar panels installed to south facing elevation by specialist local company. 12 year warranty as standard with potential to upgrade to 25 year warranty.
· Projected annual saving of £780 (at current prices) from annual electricity bill.
· Save approximately 1400 kg of CO2 emissions
· Potential to add battery storage or Electric vehicle charging as part of the solar install. With Battery integration off peak electricity can be used to further reduce annual electricity bill
· Entrance pillars and wing walls constructed and rendered to match house
· Ranch fencing to front boundary
· 6ft close board fence to dividing boundary between properties
· Lawns laid in top soil and sowed with grass seed
· Kerbs installed and decorative gravel to drives, Granite setts rumble strips between entrance pillars
· Patio laid in Acheson and Glover landscape products
· Septic tank installed with soakaway
· 10 year structural warranty
We aim to build two premium modern barn style houses that achieve an A rated energy performance while incorporating technology that help with today’s modern living.
These houses will have a comfortable quiet feel from the well-insulated structure and triple glazing that keep the owners warm all year round.
The digital and WIFI enabled heating controls allow the user to check the status of their heating and internal room temperatures remotely and facilitate complete control even while away from the property.
The integrated Solar will help reduce electricity bills and CO2 emissions, while adding value to the property. The ability to add battery storage or charging of EV’s also adds to the desirability and green credentials of these houses.
Both properties will have extensive hard wired data points to allow for installations of smart tv’s and seamless connection for those working from home.
I hope this is enough information for now and hopefully I can furnish you with full planning approved drawings soon