- NEWLY RENOVATED TERRACE
- RENT GUARANTEE for INVESTORS
- £30,000 LESS THAN NEXT DOOR!
- Updated Gas Central Heating
- Brand New Kitchen
- Brand New Large Bathroom
- Majority uPVC Double Glazing
- Majority Re-Plastered
- New Front Bay Roof
- New Rear Extension Roof
- Damp Proof Course & Timbers Replaced/Treated
- Excellent First Home or
- High Return Buy-To-Let
- Guaranteed Rental Income of at least £6,500 gpa*
- Free Letting & Management for Landlords**
SORRY: an acceptable offer has been made and at this time viewings have been suspended. If you have an interest in this property, please contact us and we will hold your details in case the proposed sale does not proceed.
This terrace property is just being completed - significantly renovated and representing an ideal starter home, or excellent value Buy-To Let opportunity. This type of property in this location is in high demand and we estimate rental returns of around £6,600 gpa. The majority of the property was stripped back to the bare brickwork this year, before being renovated. Works included:
- Stripping back around 95% of plasterwork and re-plastering
- Installation of new DPC (guarantee)
- Inspection and replacement/treatment of timbers
- Replacement support beam to front elevation.
- Replacement of entire front bay canopy and roof.
- Chimney removed (to be completed)
- New front forecourt wall.
- New guttering/spouting
- New rear extension roof.
- Electrics all inspected and updated - certificate to be supplied.
- Plumbing inspected and updated where required.
- Brand new fitted kitchen.
- Brand new fitted bathroom suite.
- New condensing gas boiler (to be fitted).
- New uPVC Front Door
- Newly painted
Investors/landlords note: Whilst this property has only one bedroom, as letting agents we do not foresee this as any major disadvantage. We estimate the rental on this property in its current condition to be iro £550 per month, and will guarantee a minimum of £6,000 gpa*. Plans are available for a rear double storey extension and we foresee no issue in obtaining planning permission as most other properties in this street have been extended. Upon completing such an extension, we would estimate the vaue to be iro £115,000 (no 8 was on the market at this price and is sale agreed).
Entrance hall: New uPVC front door, single panel radiator.
Living/Dining room: 7.16m into bay x 2.94m @widest ( 23'6 x 9'8). 2 single panel radiators, new heating programmer, understairs storage.
Kitchen: 2.05m x 1.67m (6'8 x 5'6). New range of built in high and low level cupboards, sink unit, work tops, integrated electric oven and convection hob, stainless steel cooker hood with electric fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom: 3.79m x 3.05m ( 12'5 x 10'). Single panel radiator, new combi gas boiler to be fitted.
Bathroom: 3.04m x 2.32m (9'11 x 7'7). New suite comprising double tiled shower enclosure with thermostatic rain head shower, "Showerlite" extractor, wash hand basin/vanity unit, wc, part tiling, single panel radiator.
Small forecourt to front, enclosed yard to rear.
EPC: The rating following work is expected to be higher.
* Rent Guarantee: Key One Property in conjunction with the vendor is offering a rent guarantee of a minimum of £6,500 gross per annum for the first year, to any landlord subject to terms and conditions available on request.
**Free Letting & Management: The price includes free letting and one month's management under Key One Property t&cs to any landlord who purchases the property. You can choose to continue management if you wish - our fees are low and VAT free.
Bond: On sale agreement, a bond will be requested from the buyer. The bond agreement gives protections to both the buyer and seller in the event of a sale falling through.
Info on description, sizes, viewing and privacy: is at: