Apt 9 The Old Castle, Main Road, Cloughey, County Down, BT22 1JN
Description & Features
Located in Cloughey village in the ever popular Old Castle apartment complex, this second floor apartment offers enviable levels of space for an a apartment and enjoys sea views to the front and golf course views to the rear.
The property is accessed via a private staircase and offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, a bathroom, a kitchen/diner and a spacious lounge with formal dining area. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating whilst, externally, there are pleasant communal grounds in lawns with ample parking space. The outstanding Cloughey beach is just a short stroll away as is the prestigious Kirkistown Golf Course whilst all your grocery and hardware essentials are available at the local super market and petrol station.
Newtownards town is just 16 miles to the north whilst the the stunning Ards Peninsula is right on your doorstep and just waiting to be discovered - a perfect holiday home in a perfect setting. (All furniture within the property is available subject to separate negotiations).
- Spacious second floor apartment
- 3 bedrooms - master ensuite
- Lounge with dining area
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Sea views to front
- Golf course views to rear
- Off street parking/garden area
- Painted hardwood door to porch and staircase to second floor.
- Access to roof space. Single radiator.
- Lounge/diner 5.59m x 5.06m (18' 4" x 16' 7")
- At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Sea views. Velux window. Two single radiators.
- Kitchen/diner 4.52m x 2.64m (14' 10" x 8' 8")
- Range of high and low level units in beech finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Wood effect laminate flooring. Spotlights. Gas boiler. Velux windows. Views over Kirkistown Golf Course. Single radiator.
- Bathroom 2.08m x 1.68m (6' 10" x 5' 6")
- White suite comprising panel bath with telephone hand shower over, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Velux window. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 1 4.7m x 2.79m (15' 5" x 9' 2")
- Twin Velux windows. Access to under eaves storage. Single radiator.
- Ensuite shower room 2.77m x 1.68m (9' 1" x 5' 6")
- White suite comprising WC & wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Velux window. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 4.37m x 4.01m (14' 4" x 13' 2")
- At widest points. Under eaves storage cupboard. Single radiator. Sea views.
- Bedroom 3 3.28m x 2.95m (10' 9" x 9' 8")
- At widest points. Under eaves storage cupboard. Golf course views. Single radiator.
- Communal garden with picnic table. Parking spaces.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Type of Tenure
Location of Apt 9 The Old Castle, Main RoadView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?