- Front door, entrance foyer.
- Lifts and stairs to 2nd Floor.
- Double solid oak front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Study area, ceramic tiled floor.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Large built-in hotpress with Megaflo high pressure water tank, shelving. Access to ROOFSPACE (part-floored) via Slingsby type ladder. (Entry phone).
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 4.09m x 4.09m (13' 5" x 13' 5")
- Luxury range of high & low level units with granite work surfaces, twin Franke inset stainless steel sink unit, 5-ring gas Britannia range, integrated Bosch microwave, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan, plumbed for US style fridge, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Casual Dining Area.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.29m x 3.43m (14' 1" x 11' 3")
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising large walk-in shower cubicle with power shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, mostly tiled walls, recessed shelving, built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.51m x 2.74m (11' 6" x 9' 0")
- Deluxe white suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, mostly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM: 7.06m x 4.95m (23' 2" x 16' 3")
- Sea views, entry phone, corniced ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, feature Focus ceiling-suspended gas coal effect fire. Double doors to . . .
- Beautifully maintained gardens with BBQ area, spacious lawns, helipad and direct access to beach. Tennis court.
- Residents and visitor parking.
- Management charge - £157 per month (£1894 p/a) includes - Buildings Insurance
(Not contents) maintenance of ALL
communal areas (ie - electric gates, fire
alarm, refuse bins, electricity, carpets, gardens, tennis area, BBQ area & part time