- Communal hall with stairs and lift to ..
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak floor, low voltage spotlights, cloaks cupboard.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM: 7.37m x 6.4m (24' 2" x 21' 0")
- (at widest points into bay) Sandstone fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, gas coal effect fire, oak floor, low voltage spotlights, bay window, intercom phone.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN: 5.69m x 4.27m (18' 8" x 14' 0")
- (at widest points) Walnut range of high and low level units, granite worksurfaces and drainer, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated washing machine, integrated drainer, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, integrated 4 ring gas hob, integrated electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, gas boiler, part tiled walls, ceramic tield floor, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.88m x 2.74m (16' 0" x 9' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit and wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 6.05m x 2.84m (19' 10" x 9' 4")
- (at widest points)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with Jacuzzi jets, fully tiled shower cubicle and electric shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Storage into eaves (17' 8" x 10' 0" (5.38m x 3.05m), low voltage spotlights, Velux windows.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.98m x 3.91m (16' 4" x 12' 10")
- (at widest points) Built-in robes and storage into eaves, Velux windows.
- One allocated car paking space and visitor space.
To be confirmed
- £1744.03 per year.