Apt 5A Heath Lodge Square, Ballygomartin, Belfast, Antrim, BT13 3WG
Description & Features
Property Sales & Lettings NI take great pleasure in welcoming to the Sales Market this newly renovated One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment located just off the Ballygomartin Road in Belfast.
The apartment is in the catchment area for many leading schools and metro bus links to the city centre and neighbouring areas are within a short walk away.
Excellent investment opportunity with sitting tenant offering a rental yield of 8%.
The property features:
- Newly renovated One Bed apartment offering:
- Open plan kitchen / living area with a modern white fitted kitchen, including a variety of high- and low-level units and everyday appliances such as cooker, hob, extractor fan, and washing machine, laid in contemporary wood-effect vinyl flooring.
- One spacious double bedroom, laid in contemporary wood-effect vinyl flooring.
- Stylish bathroom with three white piece suite consisting of mains operated shower, sink & vanity unit and low flush WC, laid in eye catching vinyl flooring,
- uPCV Double Glazing throughout
- Gas fired Central Heating
- Pay as you go utilities.
- Access to on-site parking space
- Exceptionally decorated and newly renovated throughout
- Superb location which is in high demand given its proximity to Belfast.
** Early viewing of this beautiful property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. **
- Entrance Hall 1.56m x 1.75m (5' 1" x 5' 9")
- Entrance hall laid in laminate wood flooring, leading to:
- Living / kitchen area 4.65m x 3.26m (15' 3" x 10' 8")
- Open planing living/kitchen area laid in newly fitted grey laminate wood flooring. and freshly decorated throughout. 1 x double panel radiator
- Newly fitted, modern kitchen offering an array of wall mounted units, built in oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood and space for appliances. The kitchen area is finished off with decorative ceramic wall tiles.
- Bedroom 2.82m x 3.19m (9' 3" x 10' 6")
- Very well proportioned double bedroom laid in newly fitted grey laminate wood flooring. 1 x Double panelled radiator.
- Shower room 1.59m x 1.81m (5' 3" x 5' 11")
- Newly installed shower room consisting of: shower cubicle with main powered 'T' bar shower unit, sink & vanity unit and low flush WC all finished with mermaid board shower area & sink splash back and vinyl flooring
- Parking /
- Private and gated resident parking area situated to the rear of the property. Internal access door from the communal hallway.
- Disclaimer: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
Type of Tenure
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?