- COMMUNAL HALL:
- Stairs to . . .
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, intercom phone.
- RAISED LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM & MODERN FITTED KITCHEN: 7.7m x 6.88m (25' 3" x 22' 7")
- (at widest points). Rosewood floor, vaulted ceiling, gas coal effect fire.
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, Bosch double ovens, five ring gas hob, glazed splash back, 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, island unit with units and granite work surfaces, wine rack, feature glazed breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, patio door to timber balcony.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.91m x 3.76m (12' 10" x 12' 4")
- (at widest points). Walk-in robe, low voltage spotlights.
- Walnut door from hall and robe to . . .
- MODERN BATHROOM: 3.28m x 3.15m (10' 9" x 10' 4")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, corner panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.78m x 2.62m (12' 5" x 8' 7")
- Walnut floor, built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3): 5.92m x 2.74m (19' 5" x 9' 0")
- (at widest points). Wooden floor, Velux windows, built-in robe, storage into eaves.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, Velux window.
- Electric entrance gates to resident parking. Communal gardens to the rear.
- Charles White
- Approximately £117 per month to include communal maintenance, window cleaning and sinking fund.