Altamount Street, Westport, County Mayo , F28R 920
Description & Features
Most convenient location on the west side of Altamont Street approximately 400m south of Westport town center. This is a mature mixed use but mainly residential location. Westport train is c200m and WestPoint Shopping center is 100away providing excellent shopping and a gym.
Westport is a charming coastal town located on the Wild Atlantic Way. Benefitting from excellent road and rail connectivity, the town is also with 45min of Ireland West Airport. The town offers excellent retail, business and leisure facilities and together a host of cafes, restaurants and bars. Recreational amenities include championship golf, salt and fresh water fishing, sailing, Croagh Patrick, The Greenway, Westport house estate and a range of excellent beaches.
Comprises a mid-terraced two storey townhouse which has recently been extensively refurbished. Extending to approximately 57 sq. m, the property is built of rendered masonry walls, under a pitched slate roof. The property benefits from an enclosed rear courtyard and very long southwest facing garden.
This is a totally charming compact and easy to maintain property which will be of interest to first time buyers, investors due to its excellent rental potential or those seeking a retirement/holiday home in the gorgeous town of Westport.
· Double glazed sash windows
· New fitted kitchen - Induction Hob installed
· New bathrooms
· Attic office with permitter trucking and Velux window
· Rear enclosed courtyard, shed and garden
· Remote controlled new electrical heating system
· Open plan kitchen/living
The property is connected to all main services including sewerage, water and electricity.
TITLE Registered Freehold title held within Folio MY7425F
VIEWINGS Strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agents. Contact Tuohy O’Toole (098) 28000. Contact Gerard O’Toole- email@example.com
- Convenient location close to Westport town centre
- Charming 2 bedroom terraced townhouse
- Attic office/store room
- Large rear garden and Court yard
- Extensively refurbished and presented in excellent condition
- Fully furnished
- ENTRANCE HALL: 1.71m x 1.62m (5' 7" x 5' 4")
- Tiled floor
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 6.5m x 3.2m (21' 4" x 10' 6")
- Plastered & painted walls, recessed spotlights to ceiling, electric wall-mounted radiators, stainless steel sink, Formica worktop, Induction Hob installed
- CLOAKROOM: 0.72m x 1.8m (2' 4" x 5' 11")
- Timber panelled walls, wc, whb, integrated vanity unit, wall-mounted mirror
- LANDING: 0.87m x 2.09m (2' 10" x 6' 10")
- Carpeted floor
- HOTPRESS: 0.59m x 0.89m (1' 11" x 2' 11")
- New insulated HWC with dual immersion - Boost immersion with option of WiFi control
- BATHROOM: 1.21m x 2.41m (4' 0" x 7' 11")
- Tiled floor, plastered & painted walls, corner whb, wc, shower
- BEDROOM (1): 3.06m x 3.08m (10' 0" x 10' 1")
- Plastered & painted walls, painted timber floor, cushioned window seat, storage cupboards, wall-mounted radiator
- BEDROOM (2): 2.66m x 2.36m (8' 9" x 7' 9")
- Plastered & painted walls, painted timber floor, fitted storage space, access to Attic Room
- ATTIC ROOM 2.98m x 3.75m (9' 9" x 12' 4")
- Accessed from Bedroom 2 via softwood timber staircase, plastered & painted walls, perimeter trunking, wooden floor, CAT 6 RAN from ground floor
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.7m x 4.04m (8' 10" x 13' 3")
- Tiled floor, plumbed, electricity supply, strip lighting, small fitted unit, mono pitched aluminium roof
Type of Tenure
Location of Altamount Street
Altamount Street, WestportView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?