A stunning home enjoying a gorgeous mature setting in one of Lisburn's most sought after residential areas.
This bespoke home was built in 1998 and extended in 2010 to provide over 2,400 sq ft of elegant light filled flexible accommodation.
The ground floor consists of a drawing room, superb contemporary kitchen with dining and family area and garden room with french doors to patio. There are two double bedrooms one with ensuite and a family bathroom.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, master with ensuite and stylish WC room. The master bedroom has an impressive vaulted ceiling and pretty balcony that is ideal for enjoying a morning coffee while taking in the beauty of the garden.
The gardens have been designed to offer complete escapism from busy city living. There is a fabulous variety of interesting shrubs, trees and flowers along with a secluded patio area for al fresco dining.
Lisburn City Centre, Train Station, Friends School and Wallace High School are all within a few minutes walk. Wallace Park with tennis courts and cricket pitch is also in the immediate area.
An impeccably styled statement home in a wonderful location, we highly recommend internal viewing.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door. Vaulted ceiling with velux window. Tiled floor. Bespoke solid ash staircase. Walk in cloaks cupboard. Hotpress. Recesed lights and wall lights.
- DRAWING ROOM: 4.9m x 3.6m (16' 1" x 11' 10")
- Feature hole in the wall fireplace with slate hearth and multi fuel cast iron stove. Coved ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY AREA: 9.28m x 4.74m (30' 5" x 15' 7")
- Excellent range of high and low level units with solid oak worksurfaces. Island unit with granite worktop and one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built in induction hob and double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Glazed display cabinet. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Stainless steel extractor fan. Feature woodburning stove in family area. Access to integral garage.
- GARDEN ROOM: 4.5m x 3.82m (14' 9" x 12' 6")
- Tiled floor. Coved ceiling. UPVC french doors to rear patio area.
- GUEST BEDROOM: 3.69m x 3.54m (12' 1" x 11' 7")
- Wall to wall range of wardrobes.
- White suite. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. Access to hotpress.
- BEDROOM THREE: 3.67m x 3.95m (12' 0" x 13' 0")
- (Currently used as craft room) Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.
- White suite. Corner bath with mixer taps and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Low flush WC. Bidet. Recessed lights. Extractor fan. Tiled walls and floor.
- Scandinavian oak flooring.
- MASTER SUITE: 5.07m x 4.76m (16' 8" x 15' 7")
- Scandinavian oak flooring. UPVC french doors to balcony. Feature vaulted ceiling, velux and half moon windows. Useful storage cupboard.
- White suite. Walk in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. WC. Tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail. Velux window. Recessed lights.
- BEDROOM FOUR: 4.1m x 3.68m (13' 5" x 12' 1")
- Scandinavian oak flooring. Half moon window. Access to eaves storage. Interconnecting door to bedroom 5.
- BEDROOM FIVE: 3.69m x 2.95m (12' 1" x 9' 8")
- Scandinavian oak flooring. Recessed lights.
- CONTEMPORARY CLOAKROOM:
- White suite. WC. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Recessed lights. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 5.67m x 5.48m (18' 7" x 18' 0")
- Up and over door. Access to loft storage. Utility area with range of cupboards, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and plumbing for washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway with excellent parking facilities for several vehicles. Beautiful front, side and rear gardens with a variety of mature shrubs, flowers and trees. Pergola. Large paved patio area. Greenhouse. Garden sheds. Oil tank. Outside lights and taps.