9D Feumore Road, Ballinderry, BALLINDERRY, County Antrim, BT28 2LJ
Description & Features
We are delighted to present an exceptional family home is this popular location, designed by renowned local architect Emily Warwick of the Warwick Stewart Architects. A home that successfully blends traditional features such as a hip roof, classic symmetry and Adams style entrance door with more contemporary features such as larger glass windows and patio doors to the rear designed to capture countryside views and solid concrete floors to the first floor.
A beautiful classical style detached family home with larger than average detached garage. It really needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated. Please contact our Lisburn Office on 028 92 661700 to arrange a viewing.
The family orientated accommodation is approximately 2315sqft and comprises; spacious entrance hall with spindled staircase to first floor, snug/ family room, spacious living room with provision for wood-burning stove which opens to a beautiful kitchen/ dining / living area with feature glass wall with sliding patio doors and walk-in pantry, rear hall leading to utility room and boot room with cloakroom off. Upstairs the accommodation comprises a spacious landing with lovely views to the front over Lough Neagh, a master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room, 3 further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a large detached garage, driveway with clean stone finish and pin kerb edging and spacious grounds. It boasts lovely countryside views to front and rear with Lough Neagh to the front and Portmore Lough Nature Reserve to the rear.
- A contemporary fitted kitchen from Alwood Kitchens
- Modern white coloured sanitaryware to cloakroom, ensuite and bathroom from BFI Moira
- Tiling to ground floor accommodation.
- High ceilings as befits a home of this classic style
- uPVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Tiled roof
- Oil fired underfloor heating downstairs and standard radiators upstairs
- Solid concrete slabs to the first floor providing extra sound-proofing and thermal insulation
- A sand and cement external render finish
- 10 year builders warranty
- A high level of insulation in line with current new build energy efficiency standards
Type of Tenure
Location of 9D Feumore Road
When heading along the Feumore Road from the Ballyvannon Road. no.9 is located on the left hand side.View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?