2C Dorchester Park, off Dorchester Park, Malone, BT9 6TD
Description & Features
A modern and attractive property built in 2017 of approxinately 4100sqft.
Set on a corner site with easy access to Belfast City Centre, leading Primary and Secondary schools, Clement Wilson Park, Malone and Dunmurry Golf Club and Lagan Valley Regional Park.
The generous and bright accommodation that includes six bedrooms, which gives the opportunity for office space is set out over three floors and is of a particularly high level of finish and specification.
We would recommend internal inspection to truly appreciate this lovely home.
Accommodation in brief; Entrance hall, family room, open plan living/dining/kitchen, lounge, six bedrooms (four with en suite facilities).
- Linked Semi Detached Residence Of Approximately 4100sqft
- Three+ Reception Rooms
- Six Bedrooms (Four En Suites)
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating (New Boiler)
- Superb Decorative Order Throughout
- Easily Maintained Gardens
- Under Floor Heating To the Ground Floor
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Alarm System
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Chestnut flooring. Dimmer switch. Cloakroom with dual flush WC and vanity wash hand basin with storage below and mixer tap. Recess spot lighting and extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.95m x 3.76m (16' 3" x 12' 4")
- Chestnut wood flooring.
- LOUNGE: 4.95m x 4.14m (16' 3" x 13' 7")
- Double doors to hall and PVC double glazed patio doors to patio and garden area. False chimney breast with feature fireplace. Chestnut flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING 8.89m x 5m (29' 2" x 16' 5")
- (At widest points) Excellent range of high gloss wall and base units and large centre island with slate effect worktop surfaces. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Built in stainless steel electric oven and combi grill/microwave. Built in ring induction hob with black high gloss extractor hood and light above. 1.5 tub sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Two double PVC patio doors. Chestnut wood flooring. Recess spot lighting. Dimmer switch. Double doors into family room.
- UTILITY ROOM: 1.85m x 1.73m (6' 1" x 5' 8")
- Fitted floor drawer pack and wall units with slate effect worktop. Plumbed for washing machine. (Finished ready for Beam vaccum system.) Chestnut flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.95m x 3.25m (16' 3" x 10' 8")
- Chestnut effect flooring. PVC double glazed door to side patio area.
- Comprising; panelled bath with mixer tap, dual flush WC and family wash hand basin with storage below and mixer tap. Fully tiled quadrant shower enclosure with mains fitted rain overhead shower and body shower. Recess spot lighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.98m x 3.76m (16' 4" x 12' 4")
- En suite comprising; fully tiled quadrant shower enclosure with mains rain shower and body shower. Dual flush WC and built in vanity wash hand basin with storage below and mixer tap. TIled floor and extractor fan. Large walk in wardrobe/dressing room.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.95m x 3.07m (16' 3" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (3): 4.98m x 3.15m (16' 4" x 10' 4")
- EN SUITE
- Shared between bedroom three and four. Jack and Jill en suite comprising; PVC panelled walk in shower enclosure with mains fitted rain overhead shower and body shower, built in vaniety wash hand basin with storage below and mixer taps. Dual flush WC. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Recess spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.95m x 3.12m (16' 3" x 10' 3")
- Recess spot lighting and feature ceiling to floor window.
- Velux window and large walk in store.
- BEDROOM (5): 6.78m x 4.42m (22' 3" x 14' 6")
- Recess spot lighting. En suite comprising; dual flush WC and built in vanity wash hand basin with storage below and mixer tap. Shower tray and plumbing for shower.
- BEDROOM (6): 5.18m x 4.44m (17' 0" x 14' 7")
- Small garden area with grass and patio areas. Detached timber shed with gas fired boiler (to be installed) Terrace driveway/ parking apron. Outside lighting and cold water tap. Bordered by solid wall and timber fencing. Pedestrian gate to Malone Road.
Type of Tenure
Location of 2C Dorchester Park
Situated at the top of Dorchester Park on the corner of the Malone Road.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?