9A Portrush Road, Portstewart, County Londonderry, BT55 7DB
Description & Features
One off opportunity to acquire a property located just off the coast road (Portrush Road) opposite Old Portstewart golf course and in condition needing either major works or replacement dwelling . The property has a garage to side and large rear garden and offers sea views to the side.
The property is unsafe to view at present therefore viewings are by appointment only.
- Located Beside Old Portstewart Golf Course & Sea
- Superb Sized Site With Southerly Facing Garden
- Vehicle Right Of Way To Garage
- Most Likely Site For Replacement Dwelling Or Extensive Refurbishment
- Title Maps Available From Agent
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With wood floor.
- With fireplace.
- LIVING ROOM:
- With stairs to attic room.
- BEDROOM (1):
- BEDROOM (2):
- BEDROOM (3):
- ATTIC ROOM:
Type of Tenure
Location of 9A Portrush Road
Travelling past Amicis restaurant towards Portrush there is a laneway on the right hand side. Turn down the laneway and 9A is on your right hand side.View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?