- uPVC double glazed front door with leaded and glazed inset.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With side lights and porcelain tiled floor, glazed inner door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With polished porcelain tiled floor, timber fireplace surround, cast iron and tiled inset, slate hearth.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer tap and drawer units below, fully tiled walls with contrasting stone detail, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC panelled ceiling, extractor fan.
- DRAWING ROOM: 8.43m x 4.17m (27' 8" x 13' 8")
- Exposed natural wooden flooring, floor to ceiling natural brick fireplace with beam sleeper mantel, dog grate fire and canopy, slate hearth, tri-aspect outlook to front, side and rural aspect to rear, views across rolling countryside to Scrabo Tower, access door to dining room.
- DINING ROOM: 4.22m x 3.99m (13' 10" x 13' 1")
- Polished porcelain tiled flooring, feature arched window with excellent view across rolling countryside to Scrabo Tower, access to kitchen.
- KITCHEN: 4.98m x 3.89m (16' 4" x 12' 9")
- Range of built-in high and low level oak units, Welsh-style dresser with built-in glazed display cabinets, display shelving and drawers, piped for range type cooker, part tiled walls, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, laminate work surfaces, dual aspect windows to side and rear with excellent rural outlook across rolling countryside to Scrabo Tower, ample family dining area, staircase to lower ground floor and access to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.47m x 3.25m (14' 8" x 10' 8")
- Dual aspect windows to front and side, natural brick fireplace with timber mantel, slate hearth and open fire.
- Access hatch to roofspace, hotpress with copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 3.81m x 3.86m (12' 6" x 12' 8")
- Exposed wooden flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ALCOVE:
- With built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, electric shower unit, extractor fan, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, extensive range of built-in robes with mirror fronted sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.14m x 2.92m (13' 7" x 9' 7")
- Exposed wooden flooring, outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (3): 5.44m x 2.01m (17' 10" x 6' 7")
- Exposed wooden flooring, Velux window, storage into eaves.
- Victorian style white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, roll top ball and claw foot free standing bath, antique style mixer taps, telephone hand shower, part tiled walls with mosaic inset detail and porcelain tiled floor, Velux window, extractor fan.
- With ceramic tiled hallway, uPVC double glazed access door to rear patio and garden
- BEDROOM (4): 5.13m x 4.17m (16' 10" x 13' 8")
- Currently used as office, double built-in robes, delightful rural outlook to rear, access to walk-in dressing room/office currently used as bedroom.
- DRESSING ROOM/OFFICE 4.17m x 3.07m (13' 8" x 10' 1")
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.95m x 1.85m (9' 8" x 6' 1")
- Range of built-in high and low level cabinets, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler, extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 7.39m x 6.12m (24' 3" x 20' 1")
- Twin roller shutter doors, light and power, additional storage room to rear, Beam vacuuming system.
- Sweeping loose pebbled driveway leading to integral double garage, ample parking, mature front, side and rear gardens laid in lawns, loose pebbled patio areas, outdoor lighting and water tap.