Ninety Seven, 97B Coleraine Road, Portrush, County Antrim , BT56 8HN
Description & Features
Luxury Coastal Living
These two stunning 5 bedroom homes are locate on the much sought after Coleraine Road, Portrush and are just a short stroll to all local shops, bars and restaurants. With two beautiful beaches on offer as well as an array of enteratinment facilities for all ags, these homes are perfect for couples and famalies alike.
From watching the sunrise to coastal walks together with the luxurious internal finishes, these beautiful homes have everything to meet the expectations of the discerning homebuyer.
Construction (NI) Limited have lived up to their enviable reputation for
excptional quality and craftmanship in our luxury turnkey properties.
Quality Homes Since 1982:
We are a family-run business and we only design and build homes that meet the highest industry standard.
To do that, we oversee every sapect of the build, from choosing and buying the ideal site, right through to our industry-leading after-sales care. Our hands-on approach to perfecting every detail means our developments become hassle-free homes equipped with the highest specification finish from the day you move in.
PRH has been in business since 1982 so, just like our properties, we are built to stand the test of time.
plans shown are not to scale, measurements are approximate and for guidance
General Note: Furniture shown for indicative purposes is not included.
- GENERAL SPECIFICATION:
- High specification 5 bedroom detached property located on the much sought after Coleraine Road, Portrush.
- Ensuite to master bedroom and optional ensuite to bedroom 5.
- Solid core internal doors and ironmongery.
- Painted contemporary MDF skirting and architrave.
- Expansive open plan kitchen/dining area.
- Highly efficient Triple Glazed Windows & Doors.
- Gas fire to lounge area.
- PLUMBING & HEATING:
- Oil fired central heating.
- High efficiency, low emission boiler.
- Thermostatic showers to bathroom and ensuite.
- 3 zoned heating system.
- Underfloor heating to kitchen/dining, hallway & w/c.
- Beautifully designed contemporary kitchens and utility rooms with choice of kitchen door, quartz worktop (with upstands) and door handles.
- High quality appliances to include, integrated oven, microwave, hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Wiring for feature lighting to kitchen.
- Premium quality sanitary ware to bathroom, ensuite and W.C.
- Vanity unit to bathroom and master ensuite.
- Chrome towel rail to main bathroom and ensuite.
- Slimline shower trays to bathroom and ensuite.
- Chrome fittings to shower and taps.
- Generous supply of power sockets.
- 100% low energy fittings throughout.
- Recessed lighting to kitchen, living area, bathroom and hallways.
- Pendant lighting to bedrooms.
- TV and CAT 5 to all bedrooms.
- Wired for BT.
- Mains Operated smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detector.
- Wiring for remote operational heating system.
- Alarm System Installed.
- A CHOICE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Floor tiles to kitchen, hall, living, utility, w.c., bathroom and ensuite.
- Carpet to stairs and landing.
- Laminate to bedrooms and lounge area.
- Paint colour to all walls and woodwork.
- Partial wall tiling to bathroom and ensuite.
- Concrete ground floors with traditional block cavity walls.
- External Walls finished in painted render.
- 150mm pumped cavity insulation.
- Triple Glazed PVC windows & doors.
- Black PVC rainwater goods.
- Bitmac to driveways and footpaths.
- Garden graded, top soiled and sown in grass seed.
- 1800mm close board timber fencing to boundaries.
- External water tap.
- Outdoor lighting at front and rear entrance doors.
- PRH Construction (NI) Limited is an NHBC A1 registered builder and each beautiful home comes with a 10 year warranty.
Type of Tenure