We are in receipt of an offer of £66,250 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
• Entrance Hallway with Chinese slate tiled flooring.
• Ground floor Storage room.
• Downstairs lfwc and whb.
• Lounge with solid wooden flooring.
• Dining room with Chinese slate tiled flooring.
• Kitchen with range of eye and low level units.
• Three bedrooms, all with original wooden flooring.
• Bathroom with white three piece suite.
• Oil central heating system.
• uPVC Mahogany grain double glazed windows.
• Communal parking bays to front.
• Enclosed flagged yard.
• Located close to local school and shopping amenities.
• Convenient to town centre and main commuter roads.
• No forwarding chain.
A mid terrace home benefiting from uPVC double glazing and oil fired heating, No 96 has a pleasant outlook to the rear and has communal parking to the front. Convenient to Camphill Primary School, local shopping amenities and main commuter roads, the property is likely to appeal to private investors and first time purchasers. Please contact our office for further details.
Entrance Hall. :- Mahogany staircase. Chinese slate tiled flooring. Downstairs lfwc and whb.
Storage room 2.72m x 1.65m (8’11” x 5’5”)
Lounge 4.19m x 3.60m (13’9’’ x 11’10’’) :- Solid wooden flooring. Mahogany Adam style fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
Dining room 3.84m x 2.57m (12’7” x 8’5”) :- Chinese slate tiled flooring.
Kitchen 3.61m x 2.39m (11’10’’ x 7’10’’) :- Includes range of eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with splash back tiling. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor.
Landing. Hotpress off. Original wooden flooring.
Bedroom 1 3.89m x 2.59m (12’9’’ x 8’6’’) :- Original wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.10m (12’1’’ x 10’2’’) :- Original wooden flooring. Built in storage.
Bedroom 3 2.74m x 2.34m (9’0” x 7’8”) :- Original wooden flooring. Built in storage.
Bathroom 1.70m x 1.60m (5’7” x 5’3”) :- White three piece suite includes lfwc, whb and bath. Splash back tiling to whb and bath. Chrome accessories.Fully tiled to bath. Pine panelled ceiling.
Front :- Communal parking area to front.
Rear :- Enclosed flagged yard.
• 1000 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £540.14
• Freehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.