95A Hillsborough Road, Carryduff, Carryduff, County Down, BT23 6AZ
Description & Features
Built to an exacting specification in 2021, 95A Hillsborough Road offers circa 3,000 sqft of ultra-modern living space in the quiet countryside, about half-way between Moneyreagh and Carryduff.
Forestside Shopping Centre is just 15 minutes away, making this property easily accessible for those commuting to Belfast. The location also provides excellent convenience to Carryduff, Comber Ballygowan and Saintfield.
The property itself is as good as new, and has been tastefully finished by its present owners, leaving a purchaser little to do but move in and enjoy. The ground floor offers modern and stylish, open-plan living with four separate reception spaces. The first floor comprises five bedrooms (two en suite) and a modern family bathroom.
Surrounded by immaculate lawns and with a landscaped patio to the rear, the private gardens provide a peaceful and safe environment for a family to enjoy.
To arrange a private viewing at your convenience, contact Hampton Estates today on 028 9064 2888. Should you require a discreet valuation of your current property, free of charge, we would be happy to oblige.
- Stunning Detached Family Home Built 2021
- Convenient Location in Moneyreagh/Carryduff
- Bright Entrance Hall Flooded with Natural Light
- Open Plan Kitchen Living and Dining Room
- Kitchen with Granite Worktops and Range of Appliances
- Large Lounge with Views over the Countryside
- Study / Dining Room / TV Room
- Plumbed Utility Room with Fitted Storage Units
- Five Bedrooms - Two with En Suite Facilities
- Luxury Family Bathroom and Ground Floor W.C.
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Ground Floor Underfloor)
- Anthracite Grey uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Matching Double Garage with Office
- 8+ Years Remaining on NHBC Warranty
- 'B' EPC Score - Green Mortgages Available
- Private Viewing by Appointment Only
Type of Tenure