94 The Old Mill, Killyleagh, Down, BT30 9GZ
Description & Features
Simple Abode are delighted to bring to the market this spacious four bedroom townhouse in the heart of Killyleagh. Comprising a lovely open plan living area with modern kitchen, wood burning stove and beautiful high ceilings with cornicing. There is a separate utility with leads to the enclosed rear garden. The four bedrooms, including master with ensuite, are all generous in size with some providing built in storage. The additional lounge with open fireplace offers extra living space for larger families. The main bathroom is fitted with bath and electric shower.
The property benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.
The rear garden is enclosed and includes a patio with garden shed. Allocated parking is also to the rear of this excellent property.
The Old Mill is situated within close proximity to the various amenities of Killyleagh and is walking distance to the towns many boutiques, cafes, restaurants, shops, schools and bus links. The beautiful Delamont Country Park is just a short distance away and offers lovely nature trails with stunning views of Strangford Lough.
- Four Bedroom
- Master with Ensuite
- Lovely Condition
- Wood Burning Stove
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living
- Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Close To Local Amenities
- GROUND FLOOR
- Living/Kitchen 8.15m x 5.41m (26' 9" x 17' 9")
- Tiled flooring. Wood burning stove. Modern kitchen with range of high/low units including dishwasher, range cooker & extractor. Separate utility.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Plumbed for hot/cold water.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Lounge 4.06m x 3.4m (13' 4" x 11' 2")
- Wooden flooring. Open fire.
- Master Bedroom (Ensuite) 3.43m x 3.33m (11' 3" x 10' 11")
- Built in wardrobes. Ensuite including low flush wc, pedestal wash basin and shower. Tiled floors and walls.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom Two 3.05m x 3.94m (10' 0" x 12' 11")
- Bedroom Three 3.05m x 2.26m (10' 0" x 7' 5")
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Four 3m x 2.59m (9' 10" x 8' 6")
- Enclosed rear garden with garden shed. Allocated parking.
Type of Tenure
Location of 94 The Old MillView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?