Lynn Hall Park
Situated on the outskirts of Bangor, Lynn Hall Park offers the very best of suburban living, being just minutes away from local amenities and leisure facilities on one side, and an abundance of green spaces and outdoor activities on the other.
This new development consists of bright and airy homes with modern interiors, and classically-styled exteriors with private gardens to the front and rear. If you want a home that offers the perfect blend of comfort, convenience and contemporary living, then Lynn Hall Park is it.
Nestled along the shores of Belfast Lough, Bangor is everything a seaside town should be. From the bustling town centre, to the colourful array of boats lining the marina, and the lively caf and restaurant scene lighting up the Esplanade by day and night; this is a town full of character and charm.
Yet the beauty of this location also lies in its proximity to green spaces, offering plenty of opportunities to get out and enjoy the great outdoors. Whether it s a picnic in the beautiful walled gardens of Bangor Castle, a round of golf at one of six nearby golf courses, or a riverside ramble through Crawfordsburn Country Park, there s something here for everyone.
This is a town where winding down comes easily.
Very rarely does a town offer so much, for so many. Yet in Bangor you get precisely that. A place that has been built around the community, catering to every comfort and convenience you could ever need.
For not only is it home to family-run bakeries, butchers, and greengrocers, you will also find a great selection of bustling caf s, restaurants and shops lining the high street. Add to that leading schools, leisure facilities, and rugby, hockey, tennis, boat and golf clubs, and you ll quickly see why it is such a sought-after place to live.
Choosing to live in a town that has so much to offer means more than just convenience, it means more time to spend doing the things you love.
About Lynn Hall Park
- Traditionally constructed walls in a brick/render/stone finish
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Mouldings to door and window surrounds to selected house designs
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Bitmac driveways
- Painted finish to front entrance doors
- Landscaped rear gardens
- Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
- Extensive landscaping to common areas
- Timber fencing and walling to boundaries (where appropriate)
- Feature external lighting to front door
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Connection sockets for BT and TV
- Cabling for digital and SKY TV reception terminated at a single point externally
- Zoned security alarm
- Gas fired central heating energy efficient combination boiler which provides instant hot water on demand
- Zoned heating with time clock in line with building control regulations.
- Choice of kitchen doors, worktop colours and handles
- Integrated electrical appliances to include gas hob and electric oven, glass extractor unit, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer If there is a utility, appliances are fitted free standing, and sometimes
combined depending on space
- Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing carpeted
- Kitchen/dining, ground floor cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite floors tiled
- Tiled floor to sun room where applicable
- All selections to be made from the builders nominated suppliers only
- All selections are from a pre-selected range and are subject to stage of construction
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES (WHERE APPLICABLE) & WCS
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath in bathroom with screen door
- Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Where shower/bath is fitted the enclosure walls will be fully tilled
- Splash back tiling to bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom basins
- White goods carry a 1 year guarantee from date of installation
- NHBC 10 year buildmark warranty
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
LOUNGE: 11' 5" x 16' 6" (3.48m x 5.03m)
KITCHEN/DINING: 11' 5" x 12' 5" (3.48m x 3.78m)
UTILITY ROOM: 3' 2" x 6' 0" (0.97m x 1.83m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 11' 5" x 9' 7" (3.48m x 2.92m)
BEDROOM (2): 8' 2" x 12' 3" (2.49m x 3.73m)
BEDROOM (3): 6' 6" x 8' 10" (1.98m x 2.69m)