93 Donaghadee Road, Bangor, Down, BT20 4NJ
Description & Features
93 Donaghadee Road is simply stunning! Recently extended and renovated, this five bedroom detached family home is convenient to both the town centre and the ring road and offers easy access to Ballyholme's schools, shops and numerous amenities.
The refurbishment has been completed to the highest of standards and internal finishes and design are contemporary and tasteful, providing a practical layout and abundance of space for modern day living. With building work completed to current standards, you can expect a well insulated, energy efficient home with manageable running costs.
Ground floor accommodation comprises a large open plan kitchen, dining and living space with a wood burning stove. The rear living room and kitchen walls are almost completely glazed offering spectacular views of the garden and an abundance of natural light inside. The large glass doors allow seamless movement between the indoor and outdoor spaces. Downstairs is complete with a W.C, large cloak room, utility room and door access to basement storage..
On the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms and a modern four piece family bathroom with luxuriously tiled walls and floor. There is a further bedroom on the second floor along with a shower room.
Outside to the front, the driveway accommodates off road parking for two cars while the back garden is laid out in lawn with hedges and fenced boundaries to provide security and privacy.
Other features include recently installed gas fired central heating, double glazing.
This property must be viewed internally to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
- Impressive detached family home
- Recently refurbished and extended.
- Finished to an exceptional standard throughout
- Versatile accommodation with four or five bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- luxury fitted kitchen with excellent range of units and appliances
- Two bathrooms plus separate wc
- Generous utility / cloakroom
- Gas heating, double glazing
- Private enclosed rear garden and off road parking
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door, feature tiled wall, stairs leading down to ....
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Cloakroom 4.59m x 2.4m (15' 1" x 7' 10")
- Laminate wooden flooring, access to basement with four storage rooms open to......
- Utility area 1.27m x 2.4m (4' 2" x 7' 10")
- Plumbed for washing machine, sink unity with one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, wooden floor, extractor fan.
- Lounge / Dining 5.47m x 5.56m (17' 11" x 18' 3")
- Wood burning stove with stone surround, engineered oak flooring, electrically operated skylight windows, bifold doors to garden. Open plan to ......
- Kitchen 3.96m x 4.04m (13' 0" x 13' 3")
- Excellent range of high and low level units with granite work tops, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, wine fridge and 5 ring gas rangemaster with extractor fan over and decorative tiled splashback, breakfast bar, tiled floor, bifold doors to garden.
- First Floor Landing
- Storage cupboard
- Bedroom One 3.98m x 3.97m (13' 1" x 13' 0")
- Bedroom Two 4.14m x 3.12m (13' 7" x 10' 3")
- Bedroom Three 3.44m x 3.1m (11' 3" x 10' 2")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom Four 5.54m x 3.17m (18' 2" x 10' 5")
- Walk in closet.
- Bathroom 2.89m x 2.84m (9' 6" x 9' 4")
- Large tile paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Second Floor Landing
- Storage cupboard
- Bedroom Five 4.81m x 3.79m (15' 9" x 12' 5")
- Velux x 2, recessed lighting, access to eaves storage.
- Shower Room
- Low flush w.c, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed lighting.
- Rear garden enclosed and bounded by hedging, laid in lawns and paved patio area. Access to outside storage. Pebbled driveway to front of property with ample car parking space.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
Type of Tenure
Location of 93 Donaghadee RoadView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?