- The subject property is located in the North of Belfast, approximately c. 3 miles from Belfast City Centre.
- The property holds a prominent position on the Cavehill Road, a well-known Belfast suburb in close proximity to the North Circular Road and the Antrim Road.
- The site benefits from two vehicle entrances with an abundance of on-site car parking.
- The immediate area comprises of high-density residential housing along with a variety of commercial occupiers and both primary and secondary schools to include Belfast Royal Academy, Dominican College
- Potential development opportunity, subject to any statutory planning consents.