- Entrance porch
- Hardwood panel entrance door with feature leaded glass to sides and over. Tiled floor.
- Spacious entrance hall 3.7m x 4.2m (12' 2" x 13' 9")
- Bespoke handcrafted Oak spindled staircase to first floor gallery landing. Feature leaded glass window. Terracotta tiled floor.
- Shower room
- Modern white coloured suite comprising; pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and fully tiled shower enclosure with power shower and glass screen. 1/2 tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Living room 4.2m x 5.8m (13' 9" x 19' 0")
- Chimney breast with provision for fireplace. Triple aspect views. Presently used as a craft studio it is a blank canvas for any purchaser to make their own mark.
- Family room 3.9m x 4.6m (12' 10" x 15' 1")
- Cast iron multi fuel stove. Wooden strip flooring. uPVC double glazed patio doors opening on to a verandah which offers fantastic countryside views.
Open to kitchen/ dining area;
- Kitchen/ dining area 3.5m x 5.8m (11' 6" x 19' 0")
- Beautiful "bespoke" traditional distressed oak cream coloured fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low fitted units complimented by granite work surfaces. Inset Belfast sink with mixer tap. Integrated fridge. Integrated dishwasher. Feature antique brick chimney breast recess with inset oil fired "Rayburn" range which heats both the household water and radiators. Terracotta tiled floor.
- Integral garage 4.15m x 3.54m (13' 7" x 11' 7")
- Remote control operated roller door. Vacuum cylinder. Fire door to main house
- Utility room 2.5m x 2.8m (8' 2" x 9' 2")
- Excellent range of high and low level units, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Feature hardwood panelled stable style exterior door which offers fantastic countryside views when half open.
- Spacious gallery landing
- Beautiful spindled gallery overlooking the downstairs entrance hall.
Study area with Velux skylight window. Built-in storage cupboard which houses pressurised water system.
- Bedroom 1 3.51m x 4.1m (11' 6" x 13' 5")
- Dressing room 1.6m x 3.5m (5' 3" x 11' 6")
- Range of built-in shelving, clothes rails and dressing table. Velux skylight window.
- Ensuite bathroom
- Modern white coloured suite comprising; corner bath, Bespoke glass shower cubicle with fully tiled walls and electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc. 1/2 Tiled walls. Velux skylight window. Access to eaves storage.
- Bedroom 2 3.5m x 3.9m (11' 6" x 12' 10")
- Feature circular window with leaded frame which encapsulates the beautiful rural views. Velux skylight window
- Bedroom 3 3m x 3.2m (9' 10" x 10' 6")
- Bedroom 4 2.5m x 4.2m (8' 2" x 13' 9")
- Bathroom 2.1m x 3m (6' 11" x 9' 10")
- Modern white coloured suite comprising; whirlpool style bath with chrome mixer taps and shower attachment, corner fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. 1/2 tiled walls. Tiled floor
- Double entrance pillars from the Redhill Road lead to a sweeping tarmac driveway which encompasses the house.
Gardens in lawn with outstanding panoramic views over the open countryside.
Flowerbeds in colourful plants and shrubs
Patio, pathway, ramp and verandah finished in Tobermore pavers.
Outside water tap.
- Grounds and options
- Option 1 - House and gardens.
Option 2 - House, gardens and additional lands of approximately 3.9 acres of lovely grazing land with lovely views to the side. Please see attached map. Please note that there may also be a possibility to purchase a further 0.69 acre.
Option 3 - House, gardens, additional lands and adjacent grain store known as "The Loft" which sits on it's own site and has full planning approval for a Barn Conversion project. Please see attached details.
- This property may be subject to additional costs & annual charges (rates, ground rent, management charges etc) please check with agent & solicitor for details of these. No surveys have been carried out on this property nor appliances checked, any purchasers should carry out any checks or surveys they deem necessary. Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property and its grounds to determine its exact size and suitability for your space requirements. Please note Locale Home Sales & Lettings may receive a commission should you choose to use mortgage or rental management services.