90 Loopland Park, Cregagh Road, Belfast, BT6 9DZ
Description & Features
Loopland Park is situated off the Castlereagh Road and is therefore within walking distance of a vast array of shops and amenities, as well as being within commuting distance of the City Centre. A wide range of local amenities are close at hand on the Castlereagh and Cregagh Roads. There are multiple leading primary and secondary schools nearby.
Internally, the property is well presented throughout. On the ground floor there is a living room and dining area leading into the kitchen. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally, there is the added benefit of an enclosed garden to the rear with timber decking and covered seating area. An ideal home for first time buyers or investors, therefore early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Mid terrace property in extremely convenient location
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining area with French doors to rear garden
- Modern fitted kitchen built in appliances
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Gas central heating/Double Glazing
- Rear garden with covered seating area and storage room
- Within walking distance of shops, cafes, public transport and local schools
- uPVC front door to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE: 3.12m x 3.02m (10' 3" x 9' 11")
- Laminate wood effect floor, feature fireplace with tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- DINING AREA: 3.15m x 3.02m (10' 4" x 9' 11")
- Laminate wood effect floor, glazed double doors to rear, open plan to:
- KITCHEN: 3.68m x 1.6m (12' 1" x 5' 3")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, four ring electric hob with electric oven underneath. Plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.12m x 2.82m (10' 3" x 9' 3")
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.12m x 2.82m (10' 3" x 9' 3")
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3): 1.93m x 1.88m (6' 4" x 6' 2")
- Picture rail.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with overhead electric electric shower, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden in lawn. Boundary hedging.
- Timber decking area with built-in seating. Covered patio seating area. Storage room with gas boiler and stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine, light and power, artificial grass area. Double wooden gates to rear alleyway, tap.
Type of Tenure
Location of 90 Loopland Park
Travelling along the Castlereagh Road heading towards town, pass through the Grand Parade junction and Loopland Park is on your left-hand side.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?