9 Weavers Mews, Ballymacash Road, Lisburn, BT28 3FZ
Description & Features
An elegant three storey town house in a small select development just off the popular Antrim Road.
The property is beautifully presented both inside and out.
On the ground floor there is a lovely garden room, utility room, downstairs WC and integral garage. On the first floor you will find a large lounge with woodburning stove, a gorgeous kitchen with dining area and 4th bedroom or study. The top floor consists of a master bedroom with ensuite, 2 additional bedrooms and stylish bathroom.
Outside there is a brick paved parking area for 2 vehicles plus visitor parking and a fabulous secluded side and rear garden that catches the sun most of the day.
Shops, schools for all ages and a regular bus service are all in the immediate area. Lisburn City Centre and train station are within a short walk.
A stunning home - early viewing recommended!
- Large lounge with woodburning stove
- Garden room
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Kitchen within dining area
- Study/4th bedroom
- 3 further bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Stylish bathroom
- Alarm system
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas heating
- Brick paved parking area
- Secluded side and rear garden
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite entrance door. Tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Understairs storage cupboard.
- GARDEN ROOM: 2.96m x 2.95m (9' 9" x 9' 8")
- Laminate floor. French doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.95m x 2.3m (9' 8" x 7' 7")
- (at widest point) Range of units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing macine. Tiled floor. Gas boiler.
- LOUNGE: 5.33m x 2.95m (17' 6" x 9' 8")
- Feature woodburning stove. Laminate flooring.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 5.78m x 2.97m (19' 0" x 9' 9")
- Excellent range of high and low level units. Understrip lighting. Built in gas hob and under oven. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Bay window. Tiled floor in kitchen area. Laminate floor in dining area. Recessed lights.
- BEDROOM FOUR/STUDY: 2.23m x 2.1m (7' 4" x 6' 11")
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.13m x 3.17m (13' 7" x 10' 5")
- Mirrored wardrobes.
- White suite. Corner shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM TWO: 3.28m x 3.22m (10' 9" x 10' 7")
- (widest points) Velux windows. Double built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM THREE: 2.91m x 2.04m (9' 7" x 6' 8")
- White suite. Corner bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Velux window. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE: 5.52m x 2.76m (18' 1" x 9' 1")
- Up and over door. Light and power.
- Brick paved driveway. Completely enclosed private side and rear garden in lawn with paved patio and Copper Beech hedge. Outside light and tap.
Type of Tenure
Location of 9 Weavers Mews
From Lisburn, take the Antrim Road. At Murphys store take a left onto the Ballymacash Road. Weavers Mews is located on the left hand side.View Map
Costs to Consider
£1,098.58 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?