- uPVC double glazed sliding patio front doors to lounge/kitchen.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING: 8.94m x 4.22m (29' 4" x 13' 10")
- Fitted kitchen with range of built-in units and cabinetry, solid timber work surface, ceramic twin sink unit, brushed stainless steel mixer taps, space for range cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, built-in wine rack, breakfast bar, magnificent breath-taking views, wonderful views across Whiterock Bay to Brannock Island and Whiterock Sailing Club, maple wood strip flooring, cast iron wood burning stove, inset with tiled recess and hearth, open through square arch to dining room/conservatory.
- DINING ROOM OPEN TO CONSERVATORY: 7.52m x 3m (24' 8" x 9' 10")
- Storage cupboards, ceramic tiled floor, through to conservatory, magnificent views across Whiterock Bay to Brannock Island and Whiterock Sailing Club
- BEDROOM (2): 5.64m x 3.05m (18' 6" x 10' 0")
- Mature outlook to driveway with view across bay to Whiterock Sailing Club.
- SHOWER ROOM: 2.49m x 1.75m (8' 2" x 5' 9")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, fully tiled shower cubicle, maple wood flooring, ceramic circular wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail.
- HALL BOILER ROOM/CLOAKS:
- Cloaks and excellent storage, glazed door to covered paved courtyard.
- BEDROOM (1): 5.51m x 4.78m (18' 1" x 15' 8")
- Built-in robes, cupboard, outlook to side, square arch through to conservatory studio. Stunning views over Strangford Lough
- CONSERVATORY/STUDIO: 3.56m x 3.05m (11' 8" x 10' 0")
- Breath-taking views across Whiterock Bay, Braddock Island, Whiterock Yacht Club and Strangford Lough.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.81m x 3.48m (12' 6" x 11' 5")
- Breath-taking views across Whiterock Bay, Strangford Lough, Braddock Island and Whiterock Yacht Club, built-in robes, cupboards above.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.48m x 2.31m (11' 5" x 7' 7")
- Excellent views across Whiterock Bay.
- SHOWER ROOM: 3.25m x 1.98m (10' 8" x 6' 6")
- Modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, circular basin with brushed stainless steel mixer taps, drawer units below, chrome heated towel rail, uPVC panelled built-in shower cubicle, overhead rain shower unit, cork tiled floor.
- WASH HOUSE/STORAGE: 3m x 2.26m (9' 10" x 7' 5")
- Ceramic sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- Rear gardens with paved pathway, mature shrubs, plantings, and fruit trees. Driveway with ample parking. Surrounding gardens to front, side & rear. Front garden laid in lawns and large storage shed.