9 Maryville Park, Malone Road, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT9 6LN
Description & Features
This beautiful red brick double fronted property has been well maintained by its current owner and should not fail to impress any potential buyer. Maryville Park represents a very convenient situation in south Belfast, close to many local amenities with shops, cafes and restaurants only a short stroll away. Internally there are a number of delightful features including high cornicing, solid floors and fireplaces. The property offers well proportioned accommodation which is ideal for everyday family living and complimented by a south facing rear garden and driveway parking. There are four double bedrooms, a large attic, three separate reception rooms and a fully fitted kitchen with casual dining area. We anticipate that interest should be high thus early viewing is encouraged.
- Double Fronted, Detached Victorian Residence
- Entrance Hall with Cornice Ceiling & Wenge Herringbone Wood Floor
- Living Room with Oak Herringbone Wooden Flooring & Open Fire
- Separate Drawing Room with Mahogany Surround Fireplace
- Study/Family Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Built-in Breakfast Bar & Opening to Casual Dining Area & Access to Rear Garden
- Utility Room
- 4 Double Bedrooms to First Floor
- Modern Bathroom with White Suite & Jacuzzi Bath & Additional Original Bathroom with Pink Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large South Facing Rear Garden with Excellent Degree of Privacy with Rear Patio, Playhouse & Decking, Flower Beds & Vegetable Patch
- Garden Room / Home Office Ideal for a Number of Different Uses
- Detached Garage
- Walking Distance of Many Local Amenities on the Lisburn Road
- Hardwood front door with glazed top light and side light to . . .
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Glazed inner door with side light and top light to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wenge herringbone floor, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.8m x 3.66m (15' 9" x 12' 0")
- (into bay window). Oak herringbone floor, marble surround fieplace and hearth with open fire, cornice ceiling, picture rail, twin floor to ceiling radiator.
- DRAWING ROOM: 4.83m x 3.53m (15' 10" x 11' 7")
- (into bay window). Cornice ceiling, picture rail, mahogany surround fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- STUDY: 3.43m x 3.15m (11' 3" x 10' 4")
- Bespoke built-in shelving, cornice ceiling, picture rail, dual aspect windows.
- KITCHEN: 3.48m x 3.38m (11' 5" x 11' 1")
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, Miele four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, stainless steel double drainer sink unit, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, dual aspect windows, built-in high level double Miele oven with hotplate below, integrated fridge, large built-in larder cupboard, breakfast island with granite worktop, built-in breakfast bar. Archway through to . . .
- AMPLE DINING AREA;
- Floor to ceiling radiator, mature outlook to rear garden, double glazed hardwood door to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM: 6.55m x 1.91m (21' 6" x 6' 3")
- Plumbed for American fridge freezer, built-in shelving, high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising close coupled wc, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, part tiled walls, extractor fan, double glazed access door to rear garden.
- White suite comprising close coupled wc, vanity unit with chrome mixer tap, jacuzzi bath with built-in jets, large built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit and additional attachment, porcelain tiled floor, fully tiled walls with mosaic inset detail and alcove display, extractor fan.
- ADDITIONAL ORIGINAL BATHROOM:
- Cast iron bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, hotpress with built-in pressurized water system.
- Cornice ceiling, access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder, original glazed and leaded feature window.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.17m x 3.76m (13' 8" x 12' 4")
- (into bay window). Built-in wall to wall oak units, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.8m x 3.68m (15' 9" x 12' 1")
- (into bay window). Tiled fireplace and hearth, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.45m x 3.28m (11' 4" x 10' 9")
- Dual aspect windows, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.3m x 3.28m (10' 10" x 10' 9")
- Cornice ceiling, dual aspect windows.
- Access via Slingby ladder, fully floored with light and storage into eaves, excellent potential for conversion subject to usual planning consent.
- Front paved patio garden with shrubs and boundary hedging, driveway leading to garage. Mature south facing rear garden enjoying the sun all day, extensive lawns, raised flower beds with shrubs and mature plants, boundary hedging, paved patio area ideal for barbequeing and outdoor entertaining, additional vegetable patch, oil PVC storage tank, boiler house with Warmflow oil fired boiler (approximately 10 years old). Large built-in playhouse.
- HOME OFFICE/GARDEN ROOM: 4.6m x 3.43m (15' 1" x 11' 3")
- Oak wooden floor, Velux window, bespoke built-in shelving, floor to ceiling radiator, service door to . . .
- GARAGE: 5.89m x 4.65m (19' 4" x 15' 3")
- Timber double doors, light and power, Velux window, range of low level units, laminate worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Solar panels on the roof of the house which heat water and give energy.
First Floor Return
Type of Tenure
Location of 9 Maryville Park
Coming out of Belfast on the Malone Road take the second on the right after Stranmillis junction into Myrtlefield Park and immediately right into Maryville Park, number 9 is located on the left hand side.View Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?