9 Long Commons, Coleraine, County Londonderry, BT52 1LH
Typical Mortgageper month
Land (Multiple Dwelling)
Description & Features
- Excellent Development Site for 2 Apartments with Planning Approval
- Planning for two 1 bedroom apartments
- Town Centre Location
- Within walking distance to Coleraine Bus / Train Station
- Close to Schools and all other local amenities
- Excellent Development Opportunity to acquire a site with full planning permission for two 1 bedroom apartments
Type of Tenure
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?