9 Locksley Park, Upper Lisburn Road, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT10 0AR
Description & Features
This very handsome double fronted, property occupies an elevated site in the ever popular Locksley Park, just off the Upper Lisburn Road. As such, is highly convenient to local shops, schools and amenities both on the Lisburn Road and in Finaghy in addition to accessible transport routes to Belfast and Lisburn.
The property offers excellent, well-maintained accommodation with three reception rooms and recently installed modern fully fitted kitchen, added by a separate home office/utility room and WC. On the first floor, the bright landing leads to four excellent proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with white suite.
Furthermore, there is a south facing rear garden ideal for outdoor entertaining and a single garage.
Early viewing would be highly recommended to appreciate all what this house has to offer.
- Charming Detached Family Home
- Situated in an Exclusive part of Locksley Park within Walking Distance to the Lisburn Road
- Living Room with Attractive Ornate Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room with Brick Fireplace
- Family Room
- Recently Installed Modern Fitted Kitchen with Pantry
- Home Office / Utility Room with Ground Floor WC
- Bathroom with White Suite
- 4 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Large Attractive South Facing Rear Garden
- Plans Available for Extension Subject to the Usual Planning Consents
- Driveway Parking to Front Leading to Garage
- Extremely Convenient with Amenities on the Lisburn Road & in Finaghy Close By
Type of Tenure
Location of 9 Locksley ParkView Map
Costs to Consider