9 Lake Glen Parade, Belfast, BT11 8TQ
Description & Features
A unique opportunity to acquire an impressive detached family home within this established cul de sac location that offers all the convenience while being only minutes walk to the main Andersonstown Road. Four good well appointed bright bedrooms. Lounge open to dining area with a feature wood burner and double patio doors. Fitted kitchen / dining area. Large white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Upvc double glazed windows / doors. Downstairs w.c / cloakroom. Gas central heating system. Large detached garage. Feature double gates to paved driveway / secure car parking. Good presentation throughout. Tremendous doorstep convenience walking distance to schools / shops / Kennedy Centre / Sainsburys / Transport links. Private landscaped cul de sac position. Well worth a visit.
- Impressive detached family home
- Four good bright bedrooms
- Lounge open to dining area
- Fitted kitchen / dining area
- Large white bathroom suite / separate shower cubicle
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Downstairs w.c
- Gas central heating
- Large detached garage
- Good presentation throughout
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage understairs, gas boiler.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin, feature tiling.
- LOUNGE 4.57m x 4.09m (15' 0" x 13' 5")
- Feature flooring, wood burner, bay window, open to;
- DINING ROOM 3.15m x 2.9m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
- Ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed double patio doors.
- FITTED KITCHEN 4.17m x 3.18m (13' 8" x 10' 5")
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, overhead extractor hood, feature range, wooden effect strip floor, tiling, feature Belfast sink.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.71m x 3.18m (12' 2" x 10' 5")
- Wooden effect strip floor,
- BEDROOM 2 3.15m x 2.84m (10' 4" x 9' 4")
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.12m x 2.31m (10' 3" x 7' 7")
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 4 4.09m x 2.21m (13' 5" x 7' 3")
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Corner panelled bath, shower cubicle, eletric shower unit, low flush w.c, tiling.
- Garden to front and rear, lawns and mature, chrome effect sanitary ware, planting, feature paving, fenced, secure and private.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.56m x 3.12m (18' 3" x 10' 3")
- Up and over door, light and power.
Type of Tenure
Location of 9 Lake Glen ParadeView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?