9 Knocklayde Park, Ballymoney, Co, Antrim, BT53 6HJ
Description & Features
A superb semi detached house offering flexible 4 bedroom, 2 reception room or 3 bedroom, 3 reception room accommodation together with garage set on a choice site in the popular Knocklayde Park in Ballymoney and only minutes walk from the town centre and most local amenities. The property has been extended to include sun room which has elevated views to the rear of the property. In excellent decorative order throughout the property benefits from dual purpose oil fired heating and solid fuel heating and Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed windows together with a fitted burglar alarm and in addition the property has uPVC fascia and soffits. The property has been well maintained and clearly reflects the care and attention taken in the presentation of this family home.
With delightful gardens to the front and rear of the property we as selling agents highly recommend an early internal inspection to fully appreciate the quality, location and accommodation of this substantial family home.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed windows.
- Dual purpose oil fired and solid fuel heating.
- Burglar alarm fitted.
- Flexible 4 bedroom, 2 reception room or 3 bedroom, 3 reception room accommodation.
- Elevated views to the rear of the property.
- Excellent decorative order throughout.
- Within minutes walk of Ballymoney town centre and most local amenities.
- Conveniently located to the A26/Frosses Road/Ballymoney bypass for commuting to Coleraine, Ballymena and further afield.
Type of Tenure