9 Kinnegar Avenue, HOLYWOOD, County Down, BT18 9JR
Description & Features
This period end terrace property is located on the corner of Kinnegar Avenue and Kinnegar Road, Holywood, a popular address offering excellent convenience close to the shore front at Holywood with the Esplanade, coastal path and Seapark Beach literally at the doorstep whilst Holywood railway halt and main arterial routes for commuting are easily accessible. Holywood High Street with its vibrant atmosphere and range of shops, boutiques and restaurants are within walking distance. This is an ever popular location within Holywood.
This period home has been extended to the side providing ground floor bedroom and wet room ideal as self contained accommodation for relative or self contained in-law suite or equally ideal for the appropriate home business. There is a lounge with bay window to the front and open fire open through to dining room. There is a modern fitted kitchen and conservatory to rear. There are four bedrooms in total, one ground floor, two to the first floor. There are four further bedrooms to the upper levels, two to the first floor with bathroom and two second floor bedrooms whilst outside there are easily maintained front, side and rear gardens. Further benefits include uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. Throughout the property has been well maintained with bright and spacious accommodation.
Rarely do properties of this nature present themselves to the open market. We therefore are confident that interest in this property will be strong.
- Period Extended End Terrace Property
- Spacious and Well Maintained Accommodation Throughout
- Ground Floor Bedroom and Wet Room to Side Extension, Ideal as In-Law Suite or For the Appropriate Home Business
- Lounge with Bay Window and Open Fire
- Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Rear Conservatory
- Four Further Bedrooms, Two the First Floor, Two to the Second Floor
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Easily Maintained Front, Side and Rear Gardens
- Sought After Location
- Stone’s Throw of Holywood Esplanade, Coastal Path and Seapark Beach
- Walking Distance of Holywood Railway Halt and Holywood Town Centre and Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Primary and Grammar Schools
- Transport Made Easy via Road or Rail
Type of Tenure
Location of 9 Kinnegar AvenueView Map
Costs to Consider