- Hardwood front door with ornate side panels and crescent fan light into:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Stone tiled floor, side windows and inner vestibule door, leading to:
- GRACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL: 5.4m x 5.2m (17' 9" x 17' 1")
- Cornice ceiling, herringbone parquet solid wooden floor.
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD:
- hanging and storage
- BOOT ROOM: 3.2m x 2.3m (10' 6" x 7' 7")
- Stone tilled floor, built in shelves and storage. dog grooming area with fully tilled dog shower with telephone hand shower. Gas Boiler. Door to rear patios and vegetable garden.
- Solid wooden Parquet floor, cornice ceiling and low voltage lighting. Low flush WC and pedestal hand wash basin.
- PLAYROOM/STUDY/SNUG: 3.5m x 3.4m (11' 6" x 11' 2")
- Cornice ceiling with concealed pelmet and solid wooden parquet floor.
- DRAWING ROOM: 5m x 4.1m (16' 5" x 13' 5")
- Cornice ceiling, concealed pelmet and carpeted floor. Low voltage lighting. Stone fireplace and side panels with slate hearth and inset stove.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA: 7.7m x 4.8m (25' 3" x 15' 9")
- Tthis room has solid wooden Parquet flooring.
- KITCHEN AREA:
- Hand built solid wooden kitchen with marble worktops and excellent selection of cupboards, drawers, shelves and units. Double Belfast sink inset to marble worktops with instant boiling tap and dish rinser. Fitted Bosch dish washer and space for double range style cooker with extractor fan over. Island unit with marble worktop and treated natural oak breakfast bar with ample storage. Side unit with larder cupboard, tall boy freezer and space for huge fridge. Door to rear patio and vegetable garden.
- DINING AREA:
- Space for 10-12 seater dining table.
- LIVING AREA: 4.7m x 3.7m (15' 5" x 12' 2")
- Cornice Ceiling, Stone fireplace with side panels and inset stove. Double glazed doors with fanlight to rear gardens and patio.
- Monkey tail solid wooden balustrade and handrail leading to first floor:
- Hatch to:
- LAUNDRY ROOM: 2.5m x 2.3m (8' 2" x 7' 7")
- Tiled floor, low voltage lighting, remote controlled Velux window, hanging space and shelving. Marble worktops with inset Belfast style sink with swan neck mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- PRINCIPLE BEDROOM: 5.6m x 4.7m (18' 4" x 15' 5")
- Large room with Antique style solid wood boarded floor, built in his and hers wardrobes. Open to:
- PRINCIPLE BATHROOM:
- Wet room style bath and shower area – fully tiled, free standing bath with telephone hand shower and mixer taps. Free standing drench shower with wet room style drainage and glazed wall. His and hers rice bowl sinks on granite worktops with storage underneath. High flush WC, wall lights and remote Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.9m x 4.6m (16' 1" x 15' 1")
- Dual aspect windows and carpeted floors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in double shower with glazed screen, telephone hand shower and drench shower over. Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and mixer taps. Extractor fan and low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.7m x 3.5m (15' 5" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (4): 3.7m x 3.6m (12' 2" x 11' 10")
- FAMILY BATHROOM: 2.9m x 2.7m (9' 6" x 8' 10")
- Panelled bath with telephone hand shower and drench shower over. Partially tiled walls with remote controlled double Velux windows. Tiled floor, wash hand basin with mixer taps, set in granite vanity unit with built in cupboard, shelves and drawers. Low flush WC, wall lights and low voltage lighting.
- ROOFSPACE: 7m x 4.5m (23' 0" x 14' 9")
- accessed via folding wooden ladder, Fitted with lights and sockets – seriously good storage space.
- This home is accessed via a pedestrian gate and a sliding eletric vehicular gate to front parking and turning space. There is a pathway around the house leading past a vegtable garden to a south facing patio which has doors from the bootroom, kitchen and living rooms.
The Patio overlooks the lawns which are secure on all boundaries and have had planting which will mature over the next couple of seasons.
there are also areas for a large shed and wood and bin stores.