- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With tiled floor, recessed lights, with stairs and elevator with access to all floors.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With large walk in storage cupboard housing gas boiler, recessed lights, skylight and tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 10.24m x 4.04m (33' 7" x 13' 3")
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- With large gas fire, recessed lights, tiled floor and sun fold doors leading to paved balcony with panoramic views of Atlantic Ocean.
- With 'Blanco' sink unit with stainless steel hose style mixer tap, stainless steel hot tap, high and low level built in units with mirrored splashback above, integrated ceramic hob, double eye level oven with extractor fan above, slimline dish washer, space for American style fridge freezer, saucepan drawers, over head storage with recessed lights in pelmets, breakfast bar with seating for six people and wine cooler below, illum kickboards and tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM: 1.83m x 1.75m (6' 0" x 5' 9")
- With broom cupboard, low level units, plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer, under stairs cloaks cupboard, extractor fan, recessed lights and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1): 5.16m x 3.73m (16' 11" x 12' 3")
- With recessed lights and dimmer control panel.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ensuite off with w.c., wash hand basin set in vanity style sink unit with storage below, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with rainfall shower system and stainless steel shower head, chrome towel rail, remote control 'Velux' window, part mirrored and part tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed lights and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.51m x 3.43m (11' 6" x 11' 3")
- With double built in wardrobes with recessed lights in pelmet, recessed lights and dimmer control panel.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.76m x 3.58m (12' 4" x 11' 9")
- With recessed lights, skylight window and dimmer control panel.
- With white 'Duravit' suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin set in vanity unit with rail below, large fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with rainfall shower system with additional stainless steel telephone hand shower, steps up to sunken bath, part mirrored and tiled walls, recessed lights, recessed storage shelves, remote control 'Velux' window and tiled floor.
- Oak and glass illuminated stairs leading to external paved roof top terrace with panoramic views across Atlantic Ocean, Old Town Golf Course and Donegal Headlands. External lighting.
- Storage unit 16'2 x 5'11 with light. Secure basement parking with spaces for two cars and accessed by electrically operated vehicle door.
Please note that all purchasers will become a Shareholder in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance and maintain communal areas. Current annual service charge is £1,200.00 per annum (11.05.2022)