9 Green Road, Ballyhackamore, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT5 6JA
Description & Features
Green Road is a highly sought after and convenient prestigious address located just off the Upper Newtownards Road in the heart of Ballyhackamore Village. This location provides ease of access for the city commuter and is in close proximity to a wide and varied range of leading primary and grammar schools. Holywood Exchange and Belfast City Airport are also close at hand, as are Stormont Parliament Buildings and many other local recreational facilities, including Belmont Park, CIYMS and Bannatyne Health Club.
Occupying a substantial private site, this detached property offers spacious accommodation with an adaptable layout that will cater for family living. Well-presented throughout, the ground floor comprises of kitchen with casual dining area, two separate large reception rooms and a ground floor WC. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom with white suite.
Externally there is ample parking to the front leading to detached garage providing excellent additional storage. The rear of the property is part patioed and part laid in lawns providing excellent outdoor space with low maintenance. The property further benefits from UPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. With no onward chain, we recommend inspection at your earliest convenience to appreciate all that it has to offer.
- Attractive Detached Red Brick Family Home Located in the Heart of Ballyhackamore Village, East Belfast
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Leading Primary and Secondary Schools
- 10 Minute Drive to George Best Belfast City Airport and 15 Drive to Central Belfast
- Well Maintained and Presented Throughout
- Spacious Living Room with Bay Window and Separate Dining Room
- Downstairs WC
- Galley Style Kitchen with Ample Space for Casual Dining
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances and Ample Casual Dining Living Space
- Three Fantastic Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Family Bathroom with White Suite with Both Bath and Shower Facilities
- Separate WC
- Part Floored Roofspace with Excellent Storage
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Low Maintenance and Access to A Detached Garage
- Tarmacked Driveway with off Street Parking for Several Cars
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- No Onward Chain
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
- Broadband Speed - Ultrafast
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL
- With cornice ceiling.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- With white suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, electric meter cupboard and fuse box, concealed, fully tiled walls, additional excellent storage under stairs, built-in cloaks cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.32m x 3.66m (14' 2" x 12' 0")
- measurement into bay window Mature outlook to Green Road, tiled fireplace, inset and hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM 4.32m x 3.66m (14' 2" x 12' 0")
- measurement into bay window Outlook to rear gardens, cornice ceiling, tiled fireplace, inset and hearth.
- KITCHEN 4.8m x 2.57m (15' 9" x 8' 5")
- Excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, integrated four ring ceramic hob, integrated microwave, built-in high level double ovens and built-in fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, space for dryer, Antigo style flooring, tongue and groove ceiling, outlook to side and uPVC double glazed access door to rear patio and garden.
- Spacious landing, cornice ceiling, access hatch to roofspace, roofspace accessed via aluminium sliding timber ladder, partially floored for storage and insulated, walk-in hotpress, copper cylinder and built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1) 4.62m x 3.66m (15' 2" x 12' 0")
- measurement into bay window Outlook to front, cornice ceiling, range of built-in robes with sliding fronted doors.
- BEDROOM (2) 3.66m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
- Mature outlook to rear garden, cornice ceiling
- BEDROOM (3) 2.57m x 2.44m (8' 5" x 8' 0")
- Built-in robes, mature outlook to front.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush WC, corner panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqua Lisa electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlighting, illuminated mirror above vanity unit, chrome mixer taps.
- SEPARATE MATCHING WC:
- With fully tiled walls and low flush WC.
Type of Tenure
Location of 9 Green Road
Coming along the Upper Newtownards Road towards the Knock lights, turn right on to Knockhill Park and then left on to Green Road. Number 9 is located on the left hand side.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
£1,871.28 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?