9 Dromore Road, Carrickfergus, County Antrim, BT38 7PJ
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
Dromore Road, Carrickfergus
- Well presented mid terrace property located on the Dromore Rd, Carrickfergus, popular with First time buyers & investors alike.
- Lounge with laminate wood floor.
- Spacious Kitchen / Diner with Breakfast Bar & wood effect high & low level units.
- 3 Bedrooms.
- Family Bathroom with P shaped bath.
- Off road parking to front on Tarmac drive.
- Fully enclosed rear garden.
- Double glazed throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- No Ongoing Chain.
- PVC entrance door.
- Laminate wood floor, 1/2 glazed door into;
- Laminate wood floor, 1/2 glazed double doors into;
- Kitchen / Diner 4.82m x 3.12m (15' 10" x 10' 3")
- Tiled floor, oak effect high & low level units with contrasting work surfaces and breakfast bar. 4 ring gas hob, fan oven, stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit & drainer. PVC door to rear.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Roof space access, hot press.
- Bathroom 2.01m x 1.95m (6' 7" x 6' 5")
- Tile effect laminate floor, P shaped bath, counter top sink with vanity under, low flush W.C. Chrome radiator, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 2.64m x 3.65m (8' 8" x 12' 0")
- Bedroom 2 3.48m x 2.49m (11' 5" x 8' 2")
- Bedroom 3 3.48m x 2.13m (11' 5" x 7' 0")
- Tarmac drive to front. Fully enclosed rear garden laid in tarmac.
Type of Tenure
Location of 9 Dromore RoadView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?