8B Whiterock Road, Killinchy, NEWTOWNARDS, County Down, BT23 6PR
Description & Features
This well-presented detached bungalow is located in the picturesque setting of Whiterock, within walking distance to the shores of Strangford Lough. Located only a short commute to Comber with excellent transport links to Belfast via the main arterial routes. Offering convenience to the well-established Killinchy Primary School with good road and bus networks to leading Grammar Schools.
The spacious and versatile accommodation comprises in brief of four well-proportioned bedrooms, with the principal bedroom benefitting from an en suite shower room. Large bespoke fully fitted kitchen with dining and access to the utility room, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and views over Whiterock Bay, formal dining room along with family room/study benefitting from an open feature fireplace and contemporary white suite family bathroom.
Further benefits include separate WC, uPVC double glazing throughout and oil-fired central heating.
Externally to the front, the property is enhanced by large gardens laid in lawns with mature planting and shrubs with patio area, ideal for outdoor entertaining and providing views towards Whiterock Bay. Ample driveway for numerous vehicles leading to the double detached garage. Side & rear gardens laid in lawn with mature planting.
We anticipate this property to be popular and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience in order to avoid disappointment.
Local area attractions include:
Strangford Lough Yacht Club, with sailing club, boat storage & courses, Down Cruising Club on Ballydorn Light Ship, Strangford Lough activity centre; for paddle boarding & Kayaking lessons/tours. Local sea swimming group for the brave hearted.
Renowned eateries & bars in Balloo, Killyleagh and Lisbane villages are but a short drive or cycle away. Daft Eddies Cafe & restaurant/bar but a short walk.
If you long for space to breath in nature whilst remaining connected to the buzz of the city and being part of a fantastic local community then this property offers you the best of both worlds.
- Well-Presented Detached Family Bungalow Located in the Picturesque Setting with Views Towards Whiterock Bay
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty Providing Lovely Coastal Walks
- Four Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Principal Bedroom Benefitting from an En Suite Shower Room
- Large Fully Fitted Kitchen with Access to Utility Room
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Sandstone Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room
- Family Room/Study with Feature Fireplace
- Contemporary White Suite Family Bathroom
- Separate WC
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout & Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ample Driveway Parking for Numerous Vehicles, Leading to Detached Double Garage
- Large Front Gardens Laid in Lawns with Patio Area, Providing the Ideal Space for Outdoor Entertaining & Providing Views Towards Whiterock Bay
- Side & Rear Gardens Laid Lawn with Mature Planting
- Convenient to Balloo Village Providing Range of Local Amenities and Access to Public Transport Links
- Convenient to Well Renowned Killinchy Primary School with Good Road Networks and Ease of Access to Public Transport Links to Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- Well-Renowned Eateries Including Balloo House, Daft Eddy’s Restaurant Close At Hand
Type of Tenure
Location of 8B Whiterock Road
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating