88 Main Street, Carrowdore, Newtownards, BT22 2HW
Description & Features
***Brilliant Family home buy or Buy to Let***
Purplebricks are proud to bring to the market this fantastic and spacious and modern 4 bedroom family home. Set in the centre of the beautiful village of Carrowdore and just minutes from the shores of the stunning Strangford Lough, this magnificent home will appeal to many.
The property comprises 4 proportioned bedrooms of which is a master with a modern en-suite shower room. There is a modern and contemporary family bathroom suite upstairs. Downstairs has a large and bright family living room. Adjacent to this is a lovely dining room with a wood-burning stove which flows through to the wonderful spacious & modern fully fitted kitchen. The property also has a large extension at the rear to include another Family sitting room which could also be used as a games room. For added convenience, there is also a downstairs W/C and utility room.
Outside the property benefits from a lovely decking area that leads through to an outbuilding / Summer house. With so many fantastic attributes we anticipate a high amount of interest in this wonderful home. Therefore we recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment. Book now by visiting www.purplebricks.co.uk and for assistance call 07796665884
- 3 Large Reception Rooms Including Ground Floor Ext
- Large Modern & Contemporary Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Fantastic & Spacious Detached Family Home
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Including En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern 3 Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Downstairs W/C & Utility Room
- Beautiful Outside Decking Area With Outbuilding
Type of Tenure
Location of 88 Main StreetView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?