88 Longfield Way, Ballyhalbert, BT22 1GN
Description & Features
This recently constructed, detached home offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout and has been beautifully maintained by its current owner.
Upon entering the property, the ground floor accommodation comprises downstairs wc, a large living room with wood burning stove and dual aspect windows and a modern kitchen with dining area.
The first floor offers four good sized bedrooms, main family shower room and master with modern ensuite shower room.
Longfield Way is nestled in the heart of the attractive seaside town of Ballyhalbert on the east coast of the Ards Peninsula between Ballywalter and Portavogie, and perfectly situated only a short stroll from the beach and shoreline. It's approximately 5 mins drive from Kircubbin and 15mins from Portaferry, which both enjoy a range of local amenities including schools, shops and restaurants, as well as the Portaferry to Strangford ferry which enables travellers to cross Strangford Lough to reach Killinchy and Comber in no time!
- Detached Property On A Private Site In The Popular St Andrews Point Development
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area
- Large Living Room With Wood Burning Stove
- Beautifully Finished And Decorated To A High Standard Throughout
- Four Bedrooms, Master With Modern Ensuite
- Luxury First Floor Shower Room And Guest W/C On Ground Floor
- Landscaped Gardens To Front and Rear With Off Street Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Early Viewing Recommended!
Type of Tenure