88 Killough Road, Downpatrick , Down, BT30 8BJ
Description & Features
A period property of great charm and character. The small holding offers a four-bedroom, period residence set on 2.5 acres with courtyard and extensive outbuildings, including stone barns with lofts, open fronted sheds and green house.. Further agricultural land of approx. 4.5 acres for sale with the holding.
Offering an abundance of classical beauty this home offers extensive accommodation and grounds.
Located between Downpatrick and Killough the residence is just a short drive to local beaches. This unique property would be ideal for an equestrian, artist or a wide range of purchasers.
To book a private appointment, please contact the Valuer Mary-Lou Press 02844619966 07734414513.
- An enchanting late Georgian period residence set in 7 acres
- The house and outbuildings are set in c. 2.5 acres, offering stables, garaging, outbuildings and more, with added 4.5 acre paddock directly in front of house
- Drawing room with bay window and cornicing
- Dining room with high ceilings and period features
- Garden room sun lounge with garden views
- Converted sung/reading room
- Kitchen with utility room
- Ground floor shower room
- Study/rear hall
- Four bedroom layout
- Full length attic space
- First floor principal bathroom
- Oil fired central heating and double-glazing throughout
- Mature gardens to front and side of property
- Courtyard / Farmyard
- Extensive range of one and two storey stone or brick outbuildings (18 in total) Range of buildings include byre, old stable stalls and garaging
- Double stone entrance pillar with ranch style gate at rear entrance
- Double pillared, front entrance from Killough Road with granite walls
Type of Tenure
Location of 88 Killough RoadView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating