- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood polished strip floor, cloaks cupboard, dado rail, two wall light points, feature leaded glass windows, hardwood open tread staircase to first floor.
- L SHAPED LOUNGE: 9.19m x 5.03m (30' 2" x 16' 6")
- Feature blue stone fireplace with protruding canopy on wrought iron supports, incorporating raised display shelf with stained and leaded glass window, and recessed wood store, picture rail, two wall light points, rustic beamed ceiing, double French doors to patio.
- BESPOKE KITCHEN: 5.54m x 3.66m (18' 2" x 12' 0")
- Extensive range of cream painted units, incorporating glazed display cabinets, full granite worktops, island with solid Iroko worktop including lowered breakfast table, 2 large pot drawers plus additional drawers and shelving to one side, stainless steel 1.5 tub sink unit with waste disposal unit, unit with 2 pull out larders, space for American style fridge freezer and shelving over, wall unit incorporating built in flat screen television with shelving to sides, space for range cooker with canopy over incorporating units and built in extractor fan, built in dishwasher, 2 stainless steel fronted mini pull out storage units, tiled floor, hardwood tongue and groove ceiling.
- HEXAGONAL SUN ROOM/DINING ROOM: 4.42m x 2.79m (14' 6" x 9' 2")
- Maple strip floor, arched hardwood framed windows, wall light point.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Leading to:
- BEDROOM (1): 4.52m x 3.02m (14' 10" x 9' 11")
- Built in wall to wall furniture including robes, dressing table with nest of drawers under and shelves over, dado rail, corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.28m x 3.2m (10' 9" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3): 4.22m x 2.69m (13' 10" x 8' 10")
- Wardrobe recess, dado rail, corniced ceiling.
- Open tread staircase to:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- STUDY AREA: 2.77m x 2.51m (9' 1" x 8' 3")
- Velux window.
- LINEN ROOM: 2.44m x 2.36m (8' 0" x 7' 9")
- With extensive range of slatted shelving, radiator, light point.
- MASTER SUITE:
- SITTING AREA: 2.77m x 2.51m (9' 1" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM AREA: 4.29m x 4.14m (14' 1" x 13' 7")
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- DRESSING ROOM: 2.77m x 2.51m (9' 1" x 8' 3")
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM (5): 4.17m x 2.51m (13' 8" x 8' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled floor, velux window.
- Cobbled entrance to automated double mahogany gates with intercom system and cattle grid, bitmac driveway leading to house and garaging, separate driveway to lower yard parking area. A second entrance leads from the country road via a right of way over an adjoining laneway to the side of the property.
Extensive mature gardens to front and side laid out in lawns, landscaped with a superb selection of ornamental and flowering shrubs and trees, including display of Acers (partially edging the boundary to front), flowering Cherry, Spruce, variegated Holly and an impressive stand of Beech trees.
The property is enclosed to front with a random stone wall, sweeping round at entrance gates to partially enclose an old spring well accessed through a wrought iron gate.
A large enclosed patio/walled area to the rear offers an excellent private barbecue/party area located in a natural sun trap, and is bordered by bedding planted with mature shrubs, trees and climbers providing an ever changing vista, including the Clematis which provides a stunning site when in full bloom.
Grounds extending to approx. 1 acre.
- RANGE OF OUTBUILDINGS INCLUDING:
- UTILITY ROOM: 4.6m x 3.68m (15' 1" x 12' 1")
- Ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, sink unit, separate low flush WC.
- BOILER HOUSE/FUEL STORE: 2.95m x 2.51m (9' 8" x 8' 3")
- Oil fired boiler, built in fuel store/bunker, tiled floor.
- GARAGE: 11.63m x 4.88m (38' 2" x 16' 0")
- Up and over double door, raised built in work bench with storage below, power and light, staircase to first floor loft.
- LOFT/PRESENTLY USED AS GAMES OR EXERCISE ROOM: 11.63m x 2.74m (38' 2" x 9' 0")
- Potential for many other uses. Lights and 3 double power points.