- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- To include Cloakroom with WC and pedestal wash hand basin
- Lounge 4.22m x 5.79m (13' 10" x 19' 0")
- Period room to include corniced ceiling, bay window with fully working shutter, Marble Fireplace with cast iron inset.
- Dining Room 3.51m x 5.18m (11' 6" x 17' 0")
- Period room to include timber panelled walls, with fitted units, bay window with French Doors and a cast iron balcony making the of the views.
- Bedroom 5/Study 3.76m x 3.68m (12' 4" x 12' 1")
- Currently used as a study with cast iron fireplace, working shutters and cornicing this could easily be used an additional bedroom.
- Family Room 3.45m x 8.92m (11' 4" x 29' 3")
- The views from the room really need to seen to be believed. Fully glazed family room with a hole in the wall hearth, access to the sun terrace to front and the gardens to the rear by way of cast iron spiral staircase.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 8m x 4.9m (26' 3" x 16' 1")
- Extensive range of high and low level fitted Cherrywood units with complementary granite work surfaces, plumbed for dishwasher, open plan to dining area and access tot the garden via French Doors, Stainless Steel 6 ring range with double oven, matching splashback and cooker hood, mix of wall lights and spotlights.
- Bedroom 6/Office 3.94m x 3.25m (12' 11" x 10' 8")
- Versatile room could be used as a playroom, office or bedroom.
- Utility/Laundry Room 3.66m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
- Plumbed for washing, Belfast sink, plenty of room for laundry and storage.
- Wine Cellar
- Garden Kitchen 3.45m x 3.4m (11' 4" x 11' 2")
- Opening onto rear garden, plumbed with Belfast sink, storage and work space
- Master Bedroom 4.32m x 5.79m (14' 2" x 19' 0")
- Bay window overlooking Ballyholme, large fitted walk in wardrobe, ensuite to include, glazed shower kit, wash hand basin, WC and bath, further elevated views of the Bay
- Bedroom 2 3.71m x 3.66m (12' 2" x 12' 0")
- Range of built in bedroom furniture
- Three pece white suite to include wash hand basin, WC, panelled bath with shower over.tiled floor, part tiled walls
- Bedroom 3 3.05m x 4.95m (10' 0" x 16' 3")
- Velux window, storage to the eves, ensuite t include shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin Velux window
- Bedroom 4 2.01m x 3.71m (6' 7" x 12' 2")
- Velux window, eves storage.
- Rear Garden
- Laid in a mix of paving and decking there is plenty of space to enjoy the views and morning sun, as well for entertaining and kids play.
- Front Garden
- Laid in lawn with a mix of mature shrubs and hedges, secluded decking area for entertaining, tarmac driveway with ample parking,
- Integral garage with electric roller door