Bright and welcoming hallway, laid in solid wood flooring including under stair storage cupboard. 1 x Double radiator.
Living Area 3.8m x 4.27m (12' 6" x 14' 0")
Spacious living area including feature bay window. feature open fire with beautiful surround, laid in solid wood flooring. 1 x Double radiator.
2nd Reception Room 3.85m x 3.99m (12' 8" x 13' 1")
Another well proportioned reception currently used as a bedroom, laid in solid wood flooring and overlooks the rear garden. 1 x double radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 2.21m x 6.73m (7' 3" x 22' 1")
Galley style kitchen / Diner offering an array of wall mounted units, space for appliances, laid in ceramic floor tiles, can accommodate dining table and includes double patio doors leading to rear garden. 1 x Double radiator.
Landing 2.51m x 2.75m (8' 3" x 9' 0")
Stairs and landing laid in carpet, giving access to first floor accommodation and roof space access hatch.
Master bedroom 3.63m x 3.19m (11' 11" x 10' 6")
Front facing, spacious master bedroom laid in carpet including built in storage units. 1 Double radiator.
2nd Bedroom 3.19m x 3.96m (10' 6" x 13' 0")
Another very well proportioned double bedroom overlooking the rear garden which is laid in carpet and also included built in storage. 1 x Double radiator.
3rd Bedroom 2.41m x 2.59m (7' 11" x 8' 6")
Comfortable 3rd bedroom laid in carpet with built in storage cupboard. 1 x Single Radiator
Bathroom 2.17m x 2.35m (7' 1" x 7' 9")
Modern 4 piece suite offering bath / separate shower cubical with mains powered unit / sink & vanity unit / low flush WC. Finished off with polished floor tiling, ceramic (ceiling to floor) wall tiles and PVC ceiling with recessed down lighting. 1 x Single radiator.
Floored roof space for storage, however would could facilitate a conversion in the future to add further value.
Driveway & gardens
Off street parking in the cobbled driveway with dwarf walls which leads to a private and secure rear garden offering a paved, lawn and decking area's which is a suntrap for relaxing in privacy.
N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
Property Sales & Lettings NI take great pleasure in offering to the Sales Market this fantastic 3 bedroom Semi-Detached property situated off the most prestigious Malone Road within close proximity to all Local amenities not to mention Being just a few minutes drive to Belfast City Centre for all your shopping needs and when you are looking to get away from the hype of the city there is no better way than taking yourself to Barnett's Demesne or Lady Dixon Park for a Countryside Stroll within the heart of Belfast, not to mention being just a short walk to both Queens University and Stranmillis University for the intellect in you.
· Stunning 3-bedroom Semi offering:
· Bright and welcoming entrance hall laid in solid wood flooring leading to:
· Spacious front facing living area with feature bay window, beautiful open fire &hearth, laid in solid wood flooring.
· Another very well proportioned 2nd reception overlooking the garden area, also laid in solid wood flooring.
· Galley style kitchen area offering an array of wall mounted units, space for electrical appliances and patio doors opening onto the decking area at the rear.
· 3 good sized bedrooms consisting of 2 large doubles and 1 single all laid in carpet.
· Modern 4-piece bathroom suite with bath, separate shower cubical with ‘T-Bar’ unit, sink & vanity unit, low flush WC, finished off with polished floor tiles and ceramic wall tiling.
· Private and secure rear garden laid in lawn / paving and decking
· Off street driveway parking
· Gas fired central heating
Early viewing comes highly recommended as this property can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection.
Status: For Sale
Asking Price: £294,950
Stamp Duty: £4,747*
* Stamp duty rates provided as a guide only. Additional charges may apply. Please refer to the tax service's website for more information.