- Hardwood front door, glazed arched top light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With exposed and treated natural wooden flooring, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, period cast iron radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- With white suite comprising: close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, porcelain tiled floor, part wood panelled walls, mirror recess, extractor fan, alarm controls, storage cupboard under stairs.
- DRAWING ROOM THROUGH DINING ROOM: 8.97m x 4.14m (29' 5" x 13' 7")
- With original sliding shutters and fitted New England style shutter blinds, original black marble fireplace, cast iron inset, granite hearth, gas coal fire, cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose and step down to dining room with cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, exposed natural wooden flooring throughout, cast iron period radiators, square arch to kitchen.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING SPACE: 6.65m x 5.33m (21' 10" x 17' 6")
- Porcelain tiled floor, handless bespoke fitted kitchen with quartz work surface and upstand, inset stainless steel sink unit, brushed stainless steel mixer taps, Aga gas fired range cooker with two plate ring and 3 ovens below, extractor hood above, integrated fridge freezer, solid timber work surface, refuse drawer, integrated dishwasher, built-in casual dining, built-in wine rack and wine cooler, recessed spotlighting, LED down lighting and up lighting, under floor heating to kitchen with glass feature atrium glass roof and glazed access door to driveway and garden.
- LAUNDRY/UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, vented for dryer, porcelain tiled floor, concealed Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler.
- With linen press with pressurised water cylinder, atrium domed glass roof. Period cornices.
- BEDROOM (1): 6.05m x 4.65m (19' 10" x 15' 3")
- White marble fireplace, original period fireplace surround, cast iron inset, granite hearth, picture rail, cornice ceiling with original ceiling rose, mature outlook to St Philip and St James' Church, period New England style shutter blinds.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.06m x 3.51m (13' 4" x 11' 6")
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, recessed spotlighting, slate fireplace, cast iron inset, slate hearth, fitted New England style shutter blinds. Recently installed Invka Double-Glased Sash window. Outlook to rear.
- Magnificent white suite comprising: close coupled WC, twin vanity unit, cabinets below, twin chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with inset in white quartz, quartz to vanity unit and sill, enclosed glazed shower cubicle, fully porcelain tiled walls, thermostatically controlled Vado shower unit, Alison rain burst drencher unit with shower attachment, mosaic soakaway floor, porcelain tiled floor, part wood panelled walls, chrome heated towel rail, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlighting and period style radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- Cornice ceiling,white marble original fireplace, cast iron inset, slate hearth, fitted New England style shutter blind, bespoke built-in wardrobes, outlook to St Philip and St James' Church.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.06m x 3.71m (13' 4" x 12' 2")
- Cornice ceiling, slate painted fireplace, cast iron inset, slate hearth, fitted New England style shutter blind. Recently installed Invka Double-Glased Sash window. Outlook to rear garden, recessed spotlighting.
- LUGGAGE ROOM / LINEN PRESS:
- Built-in shelving.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: close coupled WC, floating wash hand basin, floating vanity unit with drawer units and cabinet, chrome mixer taps, part wood panelled walls, illuminated mirror, glazed shower enclosure, glass shaped screen, shower enclosure with fully tiled walls, chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, overhead drencher and shower attachment, mosaic soakaway floor and tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, outlook to St Philip and St James' Church, New England style fitted shutter blinds.
- GAMES ROOM/HOME OFFICE/BEDROOM (5): 8.61m x 5.51m (28' 3" x 18' 1")
- Velux windows with dual aspect to front and rear with elevated view to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills, exposed beam, recessed spotlighting, cast iron fireplace, slate hearth.
- Front paved forecourt with antique center piece, driveway to rear with parking at rear, rear garden laid in lawns, mature shrubs and planting, summer house, pergoda, paved patio areas and pathways, ideal for outdoor entertaining and barbecues, much admired this property is one of the most distinguished in this row of terraces.