834 Crumlin Road, North Belfast, Belfast, BT14 8AE
Description & Features
The property comprises of a ground floor lock up shop previously trading as a convenient shop, with store, kitchen and WC to the rear. The shop has exterior roller shutters and an intruder alarm. The NAV is £ 2,900 - Land & Property Service Capital Valuation.
There is a 2 Bedroom apartment on the 1st & 2nd floors above the shop, which has ground floor access form the alley way to the side. There is a staircase to the first floor with kitchen, lounge overlooking the street and bathroom at the rear. On the second floor there are 2 bedrooms.
The property is in good condition and benefits from Double Glazing and Gas Fire Central Heating. EPC Rating D62.
- GF Lockup Shop & 2 Bed Duplex Apt
- Roller Shutter/Alarm/WC/Kitchen
- Apartment - Lounge/Kitchen/Bathroom
- Access From Side Alley
- GFCH/uPVC Double Glazing
- EPC Rating: D62/C74
- AUCTION - 30th March 2023
Type of Tenure
Location of 834 Crumlin RoadView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?