83 Ardenvohr Street, Belfast, County Antrim, BT6 8NB
Description & Features
83 Ardenvohr Street is located just off the Woodstock Road in East Belfast. Having had a double storey extension added a number of years ago, the property is spacious and well proportioned throughout, especially compared to the terraces on the street of original size. This allows for a large kitchen and first floor bathroom, without compromising the lounge or bedrooms.
The current owner has taken on many of the ‘messy’ jobs such as damp-proofing, insulating, plastering and replumbing, and has also replaced the windows and doors in recent years. The bay window has been completely re-built and all external solid walls have been insulated internally, as well as the extension having had the cavity walls insulated.
The Woodstock and Cregagh Roads are a short stroll away and include various local shops, cafés and amenities such as Kaffe O, Vivo, Co-op, Iceland and Boots Chemist. There are great leisure facilities nearby including Malone Rugby Club, Ormeau Park and Ormeau Golf Club. Ulster Rugby’s Kingspan Stadium is within walking distance and Belfast city centre is easily accessible on foot or by frequent bus service.
The house is now in need of some decorative updating and has been keenly priced to reflect this. We recommend contacting Rodgers Residential on 028 9065 3111 to book a viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Well Maintained Mid-Terrace Property in Popular Location
- Good Sized, Double Storey Extension
- Open Plan Living and Dining Room
- Spacious Kitchen Leading to Enclosed Rear Yard
- Two Well-Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Large Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Installed 2021 with 7 Year Warranty)
- Recently Installed Double Glazed uPVC Windows and Doors
- Bay Window Completely Rebuilt Including Roof and Canopy
- Solid Wall Insulation on External Walls / Cavity Walls Insulated
- Silicone-Based Chemical Damp Proof Course (Completed 2017)
- Insulated Roof Space with Velux Accessed via Slingsby Ladder
- Priced to Allow for Some Cosmetic Updating
- Sought After Location Close to Shops and Amenities
- Walking Distance to Belfast City Centre
- Close to Public and Private Transport Links
- Primary and Secondary Schools in Close Proximity
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
First Floor Return
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 83 Ardenvohr StreetView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating