82 Ballylone Road, Saintfield, County Down, BT24 8XX
Description & Features
There are very few opportunities to purchase a home where you wake to a lake view, or sit on your patio and watch the sunset over the water in the evening! To find a property like this, that has been built and designed to the very highest of standards and has been cleverly designed to maximise the waterside location really is one in a million!
There are elements of the property that have not been completed but this has been taken into account and will also allow the lucky purchaser to add their own stamp to the finish. In particular the very impressive master wing on the first floor that benefits from a large bedroom with lake views, a huge ensuite with space for a bath and shower, a large dressing room and even a gym.
The property was built with extremely high efficiency in mind and no expense was spared in the quality resulting in a fabulous EPC result. Features such as triple glazing throughout, a heat recovery system and solar panels for hot water are all installed and there is under floor heating downstairs and upstairs.
The versatile and flexible accommodation could be utilised in many formats depending on your family set-up but there is certainly no shortage of space for every member of the family. From an open plan kitchen, dining and living room, to the sunroom, to the welcoming entrance hall right through to the full-length games room and cinema – there really is something for everyone and every occasion!
For more information or details on the stunning property please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit michael-chandler.co.uk
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- A simply stunning bespoke home with a breath-taking lakeview
- Offering complete privacy on a large site of approximately one acre
- Easy lake access with the option of building a jetty or relaxation area
- Brilliantly designed to offer versatile accommodation to suit any family
- Stunning Function Design kitchen with a large open plan dining and living area
- Matching utility room offering an abundance of storage
- Spacious sunroom off the kitchen with amazing lake and sunset views
- Seriously impressive reception hall to the front with lake views
- Three bedrooms on the ground floor with a stunning master with an open access ensuite
- Master suite including an ensuite, dressing room and gym still to be completed on the first floor
- Huge landing with a glass balustrade upstairs that is ideal for games or use as an office area
- Wonderful games room and cinema above the kitchen with space for a full-size snooker table
- Triple glazing throughout, a heat recovery system and solar panels for hot water installed
- Under floor heating downstairs and upstairs
- Designed to have a wrap around driveway with ample parking
- Electric in for secure gates and cameras etc
- Located conveniently between Saintfield and Ballynahinch
- Oozing with class and enormous potential for someone to finish the master suite and groundworks
- Reception hall 4.37m x 5.18m (14' 4" x 17' 0")
- Kitchen / Living / Dining room 12.67m x 5.38m (41' 7" x 17' 8")
- Sun room 5.18m x 4.17m (17' 0" x 13' 8")
- Utility room 3.48m x 4.09m (11' 5" x 13' 5")
- WC 3.48m x 0.97m (11' 5" x 3' 2")
- Bedroom 2 4.17m x 4.9m (13' 8" x 16' 1")
- Ensuite 4.17m x 1.32m (13' 8" x 4' 4")
- Bedroom 3 3.58m x 5.16m (11' 9" x 16' 11")
- Bedroom 4 3.33m x 5.18m (10' 11" x 17' 0")
- Bathroom 3.12m x 5.13m (10' 3" x 16' 10")
- Entertainment lounge 12.67m x 5.38m (41' 7" x 17' 8")
- Bedroom 1 5.56m x 6.58m (18' 3" x 21' 7")
- Dressing room / Nursery 4.78m x 4.14m (15' 8" x 13' 7")
- Gym 4.78m x 0.53m (15' 8" x 1' 9")
- Plumbed for ensuite bathroom 3.96m x 4.65m (13' 0" x 15' 3")
- Boiler house / Store room 3.05m x 4.93m (10' 0" x 16' 2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Type of Tenure
Location of 82 Ballylone Road
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?