8 Osborne Park, Bangor, County Down, BT20 3DJ
Description & Features
With "no onward chain", this superbly positioned property holds a prime position in this much-admired road. With many of Bangor`s premier amenities including St.Colmgall`s Primary School, Rathmore Primary School, and Bangor West Train Station close to hand, and just a short stroll from the Coastal Path this family home also offers easy access to main transport routes with Belfast a simple commute away.
The stunning accommodation comprises four bedrooms, a first-floor shower room, a luxury family bathroom with a center tap bath and separate shower, a spacious living room with a multi-fuel stove, and window seat leading into a family room, ground floor WC, and an impressive luxury fitted kitchen with informal living and dining space with large double doors to the raised decking area.
Externally there is driveway parking and gates leading to the detached garage with front and rear stable doors offering great practicality and further potential. The extensive private landscaped gardens offer numerous family/entertaining spaces to enjoy the setting sun.
The property has benefitted from an exhaustive program of "back to brick" improvements including double extension, roofing improvements with all "Bangor Blues", updated wiring, replumbing/gas heating, refurbished/replaced windows with new double glazing units, floor and cavity wall insulation, re-flooring, re-decoration and offers "show home" levels of finish and luxury within this delightful period setting
The superb "C" Energy Rating will be highly prized by the family buyer wanting to enjoy the grandeur of this period home in warmth and comfort. The superb roof space with Velux style window offers further potential to increase the already spacious accommodation (subject to all necessary permissions).
Stylishly refurbished with flair & passion and with "no onward chain" this property will generate considerable interest therefore early Professionally Accompanied viewing is highly recommended.
- Stunning Double Extended Detached Residence
- Four Double Bedrooms, First Floor Shower Room
- Living Room With Multi-Fuel Stove Into Family Room
- Luxury Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- With Informal Living, Dining Space, Double Doors to Rear
- Downstairs WC, Luxury Family Bathroom
- "Back to Brick" Refurbishment, Superb C Energy Rating
- Replumbed, Gas Heating, Double Glazed Units
- Superb Roof Space, Garage With Double Stable Doors, Extensive Private Gardens
- No Onward Chain, "Show Home" Finish In Highly Desirable Bangor West
- An immaculately presented, refurbished, and double extended detached residence, with superb rear gardens, situated in this most highly sought-after Bangor West location.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Hardwood front door. Ceramic tile floor. Wood panelled walls. Corniced ceiling.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor. Wood panelled walls. Plate rack. Corniced ceiling. Stairs to first floor. Understairs storage.
- Living Room 4.27m x 4.27m (14' 0" x 14' 0")
- Feature square bay window with window seat with built-in storage. Fireplace with slate hearth, sleeper style mantel, and multi-fuel stove. Corniced ceiling. Part wood panelled walls. Plate rack and picture rail.
- Family Room 3.35m x 3.38m (11' 0" x 11' 1")
- Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living 7.04m x 4.17m (23' 1" x 13' 8")
- Excellent range of soft close, high and low-level units with solid wood block work tops. Ceramic hob with extractor hood above. Integrated oven and grill. Ceramic sink with chrome mixer tap. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated washing machine. Wood laminate floor. Part tiled walls. Under counter lighting. French doors to rear garden.
- Downstairs WC
- White sanitary ware comprising low flush WC and wall mounted sink with monobloc tap. Chrome heated radiator. Wood panelled walls. Extractor fan.
- Wood panelled walls to stairs. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling. Access via a folding loft ladder to a fully floored roof space with light, power, and gas-fired boiler.
- Shower Room
- Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle. Heated towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 4.19m x 3.38m (13' 9" x 11' 1")
- Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.66m x 3.33m (12' 0" x 10' 11")
- Front aspect. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling.
- Bedroom 3 3.38m x 3.33m (11' 1" x 10' 11")
- Rear aspect. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling.
- Bedroom 4
- Front aspect. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling. Bespoke built-in storage.
- Family Bathroom 2.84m x 2.34m (9' 4" x 7' 8")
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, and tub-style bath with side-mounted, chrome mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle with raindrop shower head and separate shower extension. Part wood panelled walls. Chrome towel radiator. Wood effect ceramic tile floor. Extractor fan. Corniced ceiling.
- Detached Garage 4.5m x 2.69m (14' 9" x 8' 10")
- Front and rear wooden "stable style" double doors. Light and power. Lantern style light.
- Outside Front
- Front garden in lawn with mature hedging and shrubbery. Brick pavior and decorative stone drive. Kerb setts. Wrought iron gates. Outside power sockets. Lantern-style light.
- Outside Rear
- Raised wooden decking. Fully enclosed garden set in lawn with mature hedging and planting. Separate decked area. Path and seating area in decorative pebbles. Vertical board fencing with side gates. Outside tap. Bin storage.
- REQUIRED INFO UNDER TRADING STANDARDS GUIDANCE
- Tenure - Understood to be Freehold Current Rates - £1,761.28
- From Main Street at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Dufferin Ave. Then At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Bryansburn Rd. Then Turn left onto Osborne Dr, turn right onto Osborne Park, the property will be on the right-hand side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS We aim to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, and none are to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The detail provided in the ‘Required information under Trading Standards guidance’ is provided in good faith from information supplied to Pinkertons by the Vendor. All, save for Tenure, are subject to change annually. We have not tested any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification, and there is no guarantee of their operating ability or efficiency. All measurements have only been taken as a guide to prospective buyers and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed upon with the seller.
Type of Tenure
Location of 8 Osborne Park
Bangor WestView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?